He's Stuck as a Schoolgirl: A Novel of Transgender Sugar and Spice|
Novel about Joe, a wanna-be warlock who loses his job and decides to get revenge on his boss by casting a spell to turn him into a little schoolgirl. But Joe messes up the spell, gets stuck as a little girl himself and ends up having to go back to school.
, 67 months, post #1 |
I purchased a copy of "He's Stuck as a Schoolgirl: A Novel of
Transgender Sugar and Spice", and I'm not unhappy to have spent the
money (just over $4) to read this story.|
The author took the time to spin a yarn that would appeal to a
wider audience than just those who enjoy a good tale of a man
turned female by magical means. The characters were varied and most
seemed to have a great amount of realism to them. The main
character was drawn out in a successful way to show both his own
flaws, and his personal growth throughout the story. While our main
character here was not someone you would initially want to become
friends with, I still found myself gravitating towards his plight
-- perhaps a bit of wishful thinking of putting myself in his/her
The supporting characters added to this story, helping him to learn
his own shortcomings and grow in maturity past them... to rise to
the occasion and overcome his past failings. They helped him
discover his true self and accept responsibility for his own
actions... and the consequences, as well.
If there were any errors in the writing technicalities, they were
not memorable, nor did they detract from my enjoyment of the story.
All in all, a decent story. I found myself becoming so engrossed in
it, that I often spent more time reading it than I had allocated.
I recommend it! I give it a 4 out of 5 overall, a 4.5 out of 5 for
the AR, and a 3 out of 5 for the TG.
From: guest (guest2)
, 67 months, post #2 |
Thanks for the review. Can you post some spoilers of your favorite
, 67 months, post #3 |
I'm not sure that I can really separate out any "favorite" parts,
it was the story as a whole that won me over. Watching the main
character develop by necessity... and realize as he discovered
more...Click to show spoiler|
gung uvf vanggragvba gb qrgnvy zrnag gung fbzr bs jung jnf
unccravat gb uvz unq yrff gb qb jvgu gur npghny fcryy naq zber gb
qb jvgu uvf gehr angher.
Also,Click to show spoiler
jngpuvat uvz tebj va znghevgl, nf ur orpnzr n orggre crefba
birenyy, naq znxvat n qvssvphyg qrpvfvba gung zvtug nssrpg zber
guna uvf bja shgher.
, 67 months, post #4 |
As for spoilers for the TG stuff... I'd have to pour through the
story again to glean some, but the story didn't really place too
much focus on the TG part... it did however adequately address the
TG element for the story that it was... but it wasn't anything
"graphic", nor did it dwell on the TG stuff. That's why I only
rated it a 3 for that aspect.|
Personally, I would have loved to have seen more attention paid to
the TG aspect... but then, I feel, it would have ruined the story
and made it less enjoyable (and more awkward).
From: guest (LJ524)
, 67 months, post #5 |
Just finished and though it had some good moments, it glossed over
what happens right after the change and the ending was no were
close to what I enjoy.|
Had I paid $2, I would feel it were a more fair trade.
To others it will be a masterpiece
From: guest (Mindi Flyth)
, 67 months, post #6 |
Thanks for such a thoughtful review, CJ! It's always a treat to get
positive feedback from an intelligent reader. Of course I'm
grateful for every good review I get, but the smart ones are a
I agree with you, that it would have been fun to get even deeper
into the TG aspects... but I was writing with the knowledge that
Amazon is very touchy about TG stories involving minors. I've had
them reject TG AR stories before, and if they do that enough
they'll shut down your account! So, there were some things I could
only suggest without going into detail. But I'm actually a little
surprised how far they did let me go in this book! The whole
transformation scene is pretty graphic, for example; we're right
there every step of the way with Joe as he loses his manhood and
shrinks down into a little girl.
Guest (LJ524), I'm genuinely curious to hear what sort of ending
you were hoping to read. It sounds like you had something specific
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]