From: guest (Sneak)
, 45 months, post #1 |
Does anyone know about live action movies/shows that portray the
transformation of a girl into an adult woman?|
I know there are some animated ones, but I can't think of many live
action ones, other than the obvious 13 Going on 30.
PS: If you can't think of any, then tell me good animated ones.
From: guest (Salami)
, 45 months, post #2 |
There's a very good AP in Phil of the Future, pisode Age Before
A teenage girl of about 14 uses a device to age herself into a
-extremely attractive- woman in her mid-twenties. She likes her
adult reflection, shows herself to her male friend, pretends she's
a teacher before her classmates, and is asked out by a real
teacher. She's eventually regressed, only to be transformed again
for a while in order to go to the date.
From: guest (Cue)
, 45 months, post #3 |
There's Species, of course, where an alien girl ages rapidly. I
believe the third one features the same kind of transformation.|
From: guest (Fuss)
, 45 months, post #4 |
A dark skinned little girl in The 4400 ages to adulthood overnight
and remains like that for the rest of the series, if I'm not
From: guest (Nick)
, 45 months, post #5 |
There's a similar one in the old version of the TV series "V".|
A little blonde girl named Elizabeth has alien DNA and grows
quickly. In one episode she enters a coccoon as an 8-year-old or so
and she emeerges as a beautiful adult.
, 45 months, post #6 |
They should have gone all the way in that Twilight movie and made
the CGI baby age not merely to a little girl in a hurry but all the
way to adult. The thing was goofy enough that it would have just
added to the fun.|
, 45 months, post #7 |
I remember an episode of the adventures of superboy where a little
girl possessed Lana.|
, 45 months, post #8 |
I remember it too. Bt the little girl was really a litle girl, but
an alien who absorbed others bodies & memories.|
From: guest (NOU)
, 45 months, post #9 |
Not exactly what you'r asking for, but in Wish upon a Star a
younger girl switches body with her older sister.|
From: guest (J7)
, 45 months, post #10 |
have you tried this site all sorts of age transformation info
hopefully will give you a few leads
From: guest (ummmm)
, 45 months, post #11 |
The Fruit is Swelling|
sorry I can't make it a link. I used to be able to here, but...
, 45 months, post #12 |
The Fruit is Swelling, a clickable link
See the URL
help under Advanced Formatting Features
... below the Posting Guidelines
under the text-entry box.
From: guest (Proven)
, 45 months, post #13 |
Big Meg, Little Meg was a show where a mother and her daughter of
12 kept swapping bodies regularly.|
, 45 months, post #14 |
Life in a Day is exactly what it sounds like A girl is the product
of an experiment and is born and quickly ages within a single day.
The actress who plays her as a young adult is beautiful.|
From: guest (GodHoly)
, 45 months, post #15 |
What about Jennifer Garner's film... '13 goiong on 30' or
something. Is that what you're looking for here?|
, 45 months, post #16 |
Yes, in fact the OP mentioned 13 Going on 30 as the only instance
he knows of it.|
Most have already been mentioned here, but one that would be worth
checking is the Russian film Lubov Morkov 2. In it, a married
couple swap bodies with their young son and daughter, who are about
8, I guess.
It's a pity it's a bodyswap instead of a real age transformation,
since the mother isn't very attractive. The little girl was cute,
and she would have aged into a pretty woman.
, 45 months, post #17 |
Yeah, bummer about Lubov Morkov 2. Saw it recently, and it would
have been much better (and the first film too) if the mother hadn't
been so ragged looking. The daughter was pretty, if this had been a
real AP, they would have needed to replace her with a very
There's a Bollywood version of 13 Going on 30 named Mazaa Mazaa
that features actual AP and the girl becomes a very attractive
woman, if you're into Hindi girls.
From: guest (Tooken)
, 45 months, post #18 |
What about that (quite bad) magic trick by Chris Angel where he
"transforms" a little girl shopping with her mother into a 20 year
old? As I said, as a magic trick it's completely unconvincing, but
there's a nice reaction scene when the "little girl" looks at her
grown-up reflection. Beautiful woman, by the way.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]