From: guest (F2F fan)
, 58 months, post #1 |
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can find or knows where to find
the body swap between the two mothers and then the two daughters in
Atrevete a Sonar a Spanish show.|
On Youtube you can find the first swap between the Mom's (episode
231) but nothing else until the daughter swaps at the 240's. [just
search cambio de cuerpos/de personalidades atrevete a sonar
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find episodes 230-240 with
the first swap and the reactions. The DVD does not have them and
skips it entirely.
, 50 months, post #2 |
I've heard there is another DVD out but can anyone confirm it has
the skipped episodes? THe cover is different|
From: guest (M)
, 50 months, post #3 |
Ive been looking for the full ep of 231 I can't find it anymore can
From: guest (g)
, 44 months, post #4 |
I talked to the person who was the person who ever uploaded it and
she lost all her files|
, 44 months, post #5 |
Actually you can find it on youtube|
, 44 months, post #6 |
here you can public any YouTube URLs. It's legal.|
, 44 months, post #7 |
looks like guest, author of post # 5 just lying. Don't try to find
it on youtube.|
, 44 months, post #8 |
It's there. Perhaps trying a simple google search of the show's
name followed by the Spanish equivalent for body swap? Then perhaps
it might be the first video to show up.|
, 44 months, post #9 |
If it was there, why wouldn't you provide youtube URL? It's totally
From: guest (Yoyoeldas)
, 44 months, post #10 |
There. Episode with the daughter swaps. As far as I know the two
girls are rivals. The swap happens near the end of the video.
, 44 months, post #11 |
Anybody have the link for episode 231? And what time does the body
swap take place?|
, 44 months, post #12 |
@Yoyoeldas, thanks! I found that. But I thought You told about
episode 231 not about 241.|
, 44 months, post #13 |
Okay, since I don't speak Spanish... I sought out Google to help me
disect the title of the linked video on YouTube. For those of you,
like me who want to try mixing things up to find episode 231...|
I think the series name seems to be: "Atr�vete a So�ar" (Dare to
"Temporada" is season; "Capitulo" is chapter; but "Temporada
Capitulo" is "chapter season"
I'm not sure where the "2da" comes in... perhaps it's the dream
identifier, and there are more series' that use the name "Atr�vete
a So�ar" So I omitted that from my search and still didn't seem to
find any video for ep 231. I could see 239, and even a playlist
that might have gone as high as ep 200 (if it was for the right
Sorry folks, that's all the time I have to put into the search at
From: guest (f2f fan)
, 44 months, post #14 |
To everyone yes episode 241 has the F2F with the daughters swapping
bodies but the mother's are already swapped in the episode and it
was Bianca in Ana's body who tricked the daughters to swap.|
The epsiode I am looking for is 231 where the two mom's swap bodies
(Intercambio de cuerpos/cambio de cuperos/intercambian de
personalidades) where there is no full episode.
2DA means segunada temporada (aka second season)
The DVD i bought
does not have the episode it does skip just as indicated above it
just skips the entire body swap arc
From: guest (F2FFan)
, 33 months, post #15 |
guess it'll be one of lifes mysteries|
From: guest (Guy)
, 28 months, post #16 |
I debated whether or not to start a new topic for this but here is
an update. Since last fall, the show has been rerunning in the US
on the channel Galavision, twice a day, five days a week. Today,
they aired 228 & 229, and with an interruption tomorrow due to the
inauguration, episodes 230 & 231 should air on Monday. Now, the
possibility may exist that the show will follow the trend of the
DVD release and skip the arc entirely, but this may be the best
opportunity to view and/or record the arc in its entirety.|
, 28 months, post #17 |
This is not spanish, it's mexican|
, 28 months, post #18 |
Is there a continuation?|
From: guest (F2Ffan)
, 28 months, post #19 |
someone please record if it does and try to pass it along since
this seems to be a one shot kind of thing hopefully we didn't miss
From: guest (kltpzyxm)
, 28 months, post #20 |
Atrévete a sonar, like other TV series with five episodes per week,
uses a multiple of five story arcs format. The body swap arc really
starts in episode 226 (originally aired on a Monday) when Bianca
goes to a beauty salon and meets a woman who claims to have swapped
bodies with another woman. She explains that this other woman
tricked her in using a body swap potion then stole her life. Bianca
asks for more information about the potion: where to find it, how
to use it (it has to be sprayed on both at the same time), if the
swap is reversible (it is, but after x days becomes irreversible),
etc. The next episodes (227-230) are about Bianca obtaining the
potion and failing to use it. In episode 231 Bianca finally sprays
Ana and herself, but nothing happens at the moment. However, during
the night they swap bodies.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]