From: guest (El Viejo)
, 63 months, post #21 |
Lola Chile version- the first 200 or so episodes have vanished from
the web since about 2009. Anyone know where to find them?|
, 63 months, post #22 |
@ El Viejo|
No apparently. I looked and looked. I'm a big fan of lola chile
Blanca Lewin great actress. Love the chemistry with Ingrid Cruz. I
still hope one day someone uploads them.
From: guest (cyberzombie)
, 63 months, post #23 |
Cousin Skeeter trading places , Harry and the Henderson Uncle Mack
comes back from the grave , Aasgard el anillo del cambio ,
Desmadruga2 el tunco va al cielo .|
From: guest (blarg)
, 63 months, post #24 |
Cousin Skeeter is on DVD ... kinda expensive, but good thing for
, 63 months, post #25 |
I have 2. One is this episode of a Japanese show in which this high
school girl was possessed by this woman ghost in a red jacket. I
asked on here if anyone knew what I was talking about but to no
The other is the clip put up by Youtuber gumjer, I think. It was a
Thai show where this possessed woman walks into a hospital room,
the ghost depossesses her to strangle the patient in the room, then
repossesses the woman's body and walks out. I deeply regret not
downloading the clip when I had the chance and I can't find any
information about it to see about viewing the actual show
From: guest (jimbo)
, 63 months, post #26 |
does anyone know if the body swap episode is on the cousin
Skeeter's DVD combo pack?|
From: guest (NIntendo_Ninja)
, 63 months, post #27 |
I’m pretty sure that Cousin Skeeter DVD is a bootleg, blarg. It’s
also not the complete series, it only has eight episodes.|
From: guest (teemu)
, 63 months, post #28 |
She Wolf of London "What's Gotten into Them". I remember it being
on youtube a while ago and then it got taken down.|
, 62 months, post #29 |
I have about 95% of Bodystealer's stories saved, since I was used
to Yahoo Groups disappearing without a trace (although generally
due to random Yahoo censorship and not the author deciding to get
out of the fetish business). I'm however hesitant to share them as
he obviously didn't want them still making the rounds or he
wouldn't have deleted them in the first place.|
From: guest (Gerwin)
, 62 months, post #30 |
, 62 months, post #31 |
There was a Filipino series from a few years back called Lastikman.
Part of it involved a shapeshifter who regularly turned into girls.
I remember when it first showed up on here all the episodes were on
Dailymotion but it seems to have completely disappeared from the
From: guest (Anon)
, 62 months, post #32 |
I miss Transformania and Imagurl. They were one of the first sites
From: guest (unknown)
, 59 months, post #33 |
Thx a lot 4 your lists ...|
I Miss a transformation story called "working 4 the smiths"
with a lot of - kinky - transformations (a mother vs daughter
story) where the two can transform into anything
(Remember the daughter even transform into a car and a swarm of
It was posted at a giantess forum.
Unfortunately I lost it at an old hard disk ...
From: guest (Madaba)
, 15 months, post #34 |
The body swap episode of Cousin Skeeter is on youtube (In french
From: guest (Cyberzombie)
, 15 months, post #35 |
Thx Madaba Great find¡|
From: guest (some guy)
, 15 months, post #36 |
A lot of artists from deviantart have vanished over the years. One
of my favorites did it 3 times. He had 3 different accounts under 3
different names, and he deleted all of his stuff. Under the name
hellocobain90 he made a short comic called 'birthday nights', and
it was one of my all time favorites. Sadly i didn't save it back
From: guest (Gnosis)
, 12 days, post #37 |
I believe I just found Chuck Finn's Switcheroo—thought to be long
From: guest (abhothoh)
, 12 days, post #38 |
There was this korean I believe tv series who jatr put on his
youtube channel (I tthink) but it got taken down in like hour or
two. It had a female assassin that snuck inside a house where dead
woman was lying in a casket. She took a dead woman out of a casket
took her clothes and then melted her with some kind of acid after
that she shapeshifted into a dead woman and then pretended that
dead inside a casket and then that she came back to life. There was
also another shapeshift like that and I wonder if there was more
inside that tv series.|
From: guest (Rey)
, 12 days, post #39 |
Any word on Chile’s Lola? Many episodes are on YouTube but many are
From: guest (Tinykoz)
, 12 days, post #40 |
There was a writer called Oblimo I believe who created the Body
Shifter universe... and I miss it terribly. Wish he would continue
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]