From: guest (Madaba)
, 66 months, post #1 |
What TG or fantasy material that you really want to see is sadly
lost to time and is nowhere to be found on the internet?|
Mine is probably that one Cousin Skeeter episode. Mostly because I
have vague memories of it from years ago.
From: guest (Miss Pinky)
, 66 months, post #2 |
There used to be some great websites, like Mr. Bug's.|
From: guest (Gypsy)
, 66 months, post #3 |
Being lost to time- Kitty Karza or Baron Kitty. It's still around
but getting lost slowly.|
, 66 months, post #4 |
Bodystealer's Model Maker stories|
Donnie's captions from the Transformation Junction Yahoo! Group
The Chuck Finn episode, "The Switcheroo," in which Chuck and Sarah
swap bodies for a day
One of the Teen Angel episodes, in which Marty impersonated Jessica
From: guest (Him)
, 66 months, post #5 |
I can't find it now but I did see Chuck Finn on YouTube a while
From: guest (TRD)
, 66 months, post #6 |
yes, bodi stillers stories from his yahoo group. nowhere to be
, 66 months, post #7 |
AJ James and Blot both had some stories I really liked but deleted
them from Fictionmania.|
From: guest (cab)
, 66 months, post #8 |
Mine is "Out of Jimmy's Head" episode "out of jimmy's body" I have
no idea how this show could be so hard to find, it simply just does
not exist on the internet. The episode aired just 6 years ago.|
From: guest (TheSaint)
, 66 months, post #9 |
I downloaded an episode of a 2000 TV show called Twice in a
Lifetime "some like it not."|
It wasn't great TG (the actors were essentially in drag but the
implication was they were transformed) but I miss having it in my
collection since it's completely disappeared
, 66 months, post #10 |
A lengthy clip from the Teen Angel episode can be seen here:|
The quality is pretty terrible, but at least it's better than
One I and a lot of people have been looking for for a long time,
which comes up every once in a while on this board, is Big Meg,
From: guest (Honest Abe)
, 66 months, post #11 |
I've always wanted to see the entirety of Berta. The only file I've
ever found had an error that stopped it from playing about halfway
through and there are only a couple of clips on YouTube.|
From: guest (CelebSwap)
, 66 months, post #12 |
This thread is getting me depressed.|
From: guest (Saint)
, 66 months, post #13 |
Berta is an interesting film but it's 85% about the F t M character|
From: guest (Pat)
, 66 months, post #14 |
I forgot about Mr. Bug, thanks!|
From: guest (Also Interested)
, 66 months, post #15 |
Oh man, The Saint, that sounds interesting. I can't find it
anywhere. :( What a shame.|
From: guest (brayn)
, 66 months, post #16 |
A lot of writing.com stories were struck down due to apathy on the
part of site admins, many good stories lost :(|
, 66 months, post #17 |
Agreed, brayn :( There were lots of gems on Writing.com, including
the original "To be a female."|
While not exactly "lost" to time, there were so many promising
writers on Writing.com that suddenly vanished. There are countless
well-written story paths mostly done by individuals that were left
open-ended once he/she stopped adding chapters. Many of them were
continued by other people, but they lacked the detail and flow that
the original writer's chapters did.
A few others I miss are:
Argus' Yahoo! groups and blog
Draclir's captions on the PO3 Yahoo! group (Draclir, if you're
reading this, I would love to chat, if you're interested! Let me
know, and I'll post my contact details)
Many of Donnie's captions not available on archive.org
, 66 months, post #18 |
This is the guest from post #4, by the way. Him, if you're able to
find that Chuck Finn video again, I'd be very grateful!|
Thank you, guest (post #10)! I tried to look for that episode, but
had no luck.
, 66 months, post #19 |
There was an old cartoon on Family (I think) called Monster Farm,
there was an episode (think it was a Halloween episode) called
"Spice Ghouls" where the mad scientists calculator gained sentience
and built a machine to transform everyone into women so he could
get rich by forming a girl band. I saw it on tv once and can not
find it anywhere online, partly because it's so obscure, partly
because there's a thousand other things that'll drown out any
search for "monster farm".|
From: guest (Carlsbad)
, 66 months, post #20 |
There used to be a TG-themed webcomic called "Super Magical
Transformer Patty" that has vanished down the memory hole. To my
knowledge it is not archived anywhere.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]