From: guest (me)
, 64 months, post #61 |
Its just pictures he's posting good grief thats consider screen
caps of an episode omg|
From: guest (me)
, 64 months, post #62 |
, 64 months, post #63 |
Copyright, smopyright. Lulz. Most people don't give a crap about
copyright laws. Just sayin'.|
, 64 months, post #64 |
Heri, there are a lot of websites where you can post pictures for
free. I used to use Webshots and Photobucket back in the day, but
I'm sure there are plenty more sites now.|
I'd be surprised if the pictures were taken down for copyright
reasons. I think still pictures are usually fair game. And besides,
people put up pictures from copyrighted materials all the time on
Facebook. I don't know why Heri's pictures would have been removed.
, 64 months, post #65 |
I briefly saw the pictures on Facebook, and honestly I can't see
why they were taken down. There was no more than a dozen of them
taken by a camera.|
If Henri is still thinking of posting them, he could just put them
on a file sharing site like Mediafire rather than a photo share
site, which would be easier to do in my opinion.
, 64 months, post #66 |
Any news, Heri?|
From: guest (Heri)
, 64 months, post #67 |
First of all I have no idea who HeNri is.|
A friend did me the favor of posting the pics. here is the link.
From: guest (Heri)
, 64 months, post #68 |
My mistake, this is the correct link
, 64 months, post #69 |
Hooray, thank you, Heri! And thanks to your friend as well. :)|
Interesting... that woman isn't Natalia Tellez, the one featured in
the trailer. That means there may be another TG episode coming up.
From: guest (Heri)
, 64 months, post #70 |
He turns into a blind man on next episode so we`ll have to wait.|
From: guest (DC)
, 64 months, post #71 |
Thanks for pics.|
Can someone give a brief summary of the episode?
Any chance any of this ends up on youtube?
, 64 months, post #72 |
I don't think anyone will die if it gets posted somewhere on the
world wide web. Crossing fingers.|
, 64 months, post #73 |
I don't think what's keeping people from posting this is fear of
breaking copyright laws; I think it's that there's no one who can
post it. Only a fraction of the Metamorphose community will have
the equipment and the know-how to record and upload a television
episode; I, for example, do not. Mexico's population is less than
half of the population of the United States, so there are fewer
people who can record and upload TV shows. We run into the same
issue sometimes with shows from Canada, Australia, and the UK.|
Add to that the fact that Metamorphose is primarily an
English-language site, so there will be a small population of
Mexican users for that reason as well.
Add to that the fact that Cuenta Pendiente doesn't seem to be
getting a lot of attention from outside our Metamorphose community;
I've had trouble finding stuff about it online. So people who
aren't interested in Cuenta Pendiente for the transformation
content don't seem to really be engaged with it. Telehit seems to
be the Mexican equivalent of MTV, and you don't see as many fan
sites and video captures of MTV original series as you do network
TV shows and high-profile cable shows like Breaking Bad and Mad
Add to that the fact that Cuenta Pendiente has Quantum Leap-style
transformations, which is a turnoff for a lot of people on
I would love to have video of Cuenta Pendiente, but I'm not keeping
my hopes up. :(
, 64 months, post #74 |
I just found this; there are a few "making of" videos on this
person's Vimeo, including a few glimpses of this last episode..|
, 64 months, post #75 |
''Telehit seems to be the Mexican equivalent of MTV''|
Actually, the Mexican equivalent of MTV is ....MTV (Latin American
Anyway I live in Mexico and I had no idea this show even existed
until I read about it here. If there's a rerun of this episode I'll
try to record it and upload it somewhere.
, 64 months, post #76 |
Awesome! Thank you, guest #75. :)|
It actually looks like there's a rerun tomorrow (Sunday) night at
10:30, according to the website here:
, 64 months, post #77 |
10:30 PM, that is.|
, 64 months, post #78 |
Guest 75 here again, I just found a site that streams Telehit:
The first player doesn't work for me but there's another one below
that is working fine, so in case I miss it you guys can try
watching it here.
(Be warned quality is shit and there's a lot of ads and popups)
, 64 months, post #79 |
And another link: http://tevelive.net/telehit-en-vivo-online|
, 64 months, post #80 |
Um why did Google chrome detect mail-ware on the last 2 links?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]