, 21 months, post #561 |
>just the reputation of a persons junk changes?
Sounds like you're looking for reversed sexual roles. Physically
men and women are the same but socially men act like women and
enjoy/are subjected to the attractions of women. There's a few
stories and hentai comics floating around where a man from our
world is reincarnated into a world like that.
From: guest (NoName)
, 20 months, post #562 |
A new story only 3 chapters in and it does not take place till the
From: guest (Babi)
, 20 months, post #563 |
Yeah love genital swap but was getting excited about the idea of
life swap, like, you have the same body but the clothes change and
everybody sees you as this other person|
From: guest (Hanko)
, 20 months, post #564 |
Babi, I love this idea as well. Please find me on discord. Neha
B#1438 I want to talk about it more.|
From: guest (Zach)
, 20 months, post #565 |
Agree Babi this is pretty hot - do you have discord|
From: guest (Hanko)
, 20 months, post #566 |
You are welcome to find me as well Zach|
, 20 months, post #567 |
I know this is not genitals only, but mumbalo released a new story
on opentgc. Just search for their username. You won't be
, 20 months, post #568 |
Just an observation but this is, from a visual point of view, male
to FTM transsexual. That being said, the ftmporn sub on Reddit
should supply visualization.|
From: guest (Picsou)
, 20 months, post #569 |
This interactive story show a man wishing to be a girl but only his
boy's part are switch.|
From: guest (Scrat)
, 20 months, post #570 |
In this story, a boy made a wish and... Well, if you already see
the movie "Boys don't gry" then you will see !|
From: guest (Ed)
, 19 months, post #571 |
Here is another weird one from our friends in Japan|
From: guest (bd59)
, 19 months, post #572 |
Genital theft: Male to female and female to futa
, 19 months, post #573 |
I suppose realistically speaking a genital only transformation that
includes working ovaries would eventually result in overall
feminization. Functionally speaking, that's hormone replacement
therapy. In fact, not feminizing over time would in itself be an
additional change to the human body since it wouldn't be natural.|
From: guest (Dirk)
, 19 months, post #574 |
My favorite stories like this involve the characters having their
genitals swapped or transformed, and this is just the beginning of
more changes. It depends on the scope of the story and the nature
of the transformation, but those changes could be mental changes or
a complete physical transformation. A lot of these stories, both
the gender swap and animal transformation variety, tend to fall
within this category and it seems rare for the character to remain
unchanged after the swap.|
Most of the time, the stories involving characters with atypical or
otherwise fantastical genitals don't involve body transformations,
but are furry content with "cuntboys" "herms" and "futas" being a
norm in those circles.
That's just my exerience.
, 19 months, post #575 |
The Last Stop on the Left is a tale about Bert, a collage kid on
the run from his problems when he breaks down in an abandoned truck
stop. Left to fend of himself for the night, Bert is going to have
to contend with more that just the elements if he wants to make out
out of place with his sanity intact.
From: guest (HasBeen)
, 19 months, post #576 |
A new chapter of that "Show Me Your Boobs" parody hentai manga is
now floating around. It's pretty easy to find if you search for the
[Airimiash (Rabu) Kawaii Shota ni wa Manko o Tsukeyo!2 ~Oppai
Misete Gaiden~Hanayome Shugyou Hen
Just like the earlier chapter, it involves genital switch-a-roos
from a magic book and the typical hentai escapades
From: guest (Ed)
, 19 months, post #577 |
Here's a quickey|
From: guest (CM)
, 19 months, post #578 |
Now , this story have 5 chapter
, 19 months, post #579 |
From: guest (Fun Fun Fun)
, 19 months, post #580 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]