From: guest (incognito)
, 7 months, post #341 |
, 7 months, post #342 |
Really hoping to find that bio weapon story Peropero mentioned,
sounds like a great concept. Would make for a great world changing
story too, men exposed unknowingly, discovering that if they have
sex with women it can make their partners a lot less female.|
, 7 months, post #343 |
I fond this good story|
, 7 months, post #344 |
There are a few others on there you just need to use the tags to
, 7 months, post #345 |
, 6 months, post #346 |
I actually managed to write something. And it has some just genital
changes. "Coworker's Curse" where a guy and his wife are messed
with by a coworker.|
From: guest (Ed)
, 6 months, post #347 |
Great Story Monsta|
I'm a big fan of "wild n weird transformations!"
From: guest (Set3)
, 6 months, post #348 |
Don't think I already posted this story on this forum, but just in
I've written a story called: "Use it or Lose it"
It's a story where the main character wakes up one morning to
discover he is a 'once in a lifetime' recipient of an extremely
rare affliction, courtesy of his lifestyle.
Be aware there is some 'self-examination' in the later half of the
From: guest (Dirk)
, 6 months, post #349 |
That was a fun story, Monsta. Thank you for sharing.|
From: guest (Ed)
, 6 months, post #350 |
Here is another one from the same site.|
From: guest (GenderSwap Reader)
, 6 months, post #351 |
"Back on the bottom of page 11 someone posted about a book called
"His Womanly Ways", has anyone read it? I've been trying to find a
copy anywhere near me but it seems i'm out of luck. Is it worth
ordering a paperback copy online?"
I liked it. The transformation was slow and the main character went
through a trial of self-acceptance. Plus, his best friend was a
nice addition to the plot. I liked that it wasn't an instant "I'm a
woman now, yay!" Worth the paperback.
From: guest (Fun Fun Fun)
, 6 months, post #352 |
animal genital changes
, 6 months, post #353 |
From: guest (Dirk)
, 6 months, post #354 |
I don't think I've mentioned this one yet, or anyone else. The
second part is the better part.
From: guest (Bester)
, 6 months, post #355 |
From: guest (Skorpon)
, 6 months, post #356 |
Interesting kind of genital change here. Creative and hot.
From: guest (Susan Donym)
, 6 months, post #357 |
RE: post #341, I'd sure be interested to learn more about that
person's story. He doesn't have any visible scars on his chest or
other signs you might expect to see from FTM transitioning. That
footage looks like it might be from the 80s or even the 70s, when
I'd assume FTM procedures were less developed than they are today,
but his appearance and voice seem 100% conventionally masculine
aside from the vagina. Could he be a man who had a vaginoplasty but
no other MTF treatments? If he's intersex, it seems to have
manifested in some way where he has a male appearance everywhere
except his genitals and his genitals are totally female, and I've
never heard of that situation before. None of this is meant to
insult or belittle FTM or intersex people, but this video is
puzzling to me.|
From: guest (Frosty)
, 5 months, post #358 |
Here is an interesting caption that fits.|
From: guest (Lou Bealy)
, 5 months, post #359 |
I figured those of you in this thread would appreciate this story.
It's a commission that I just posted free on my blog.|
First a dick growth tf, then an unexpected effect on his sexual
I hope you enjoy!
From: guest (Dirk)
, 5 months, post #360 |
Loved it, thank you for sharing, Lou! Can't wait for the next part!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]