From: Mr Ed
, 86 months, post #121 |
Hi, just made an account to say no problems and thank you for
starting this thread. I thought I had seen just about every
head-swap video out there, but there's been loads of new ones on
here. It also makes a great reference if I ever need to find one.|
From: guest (edumail)
, 86 months, post #122 |
Hi. I'm linking the Doraemon Head Swap video here
. Also Part Swaps.|
From: guest (passerby)
, 86 months, post #123 |
Wow, that's new to me. Thanks edumail. Just goes to show how many
iterations there are of Doraemon episodes.|
Does anyone understand what's going on there? How do they convince
Shizuka to swap bodies (and why do they want to do it)? Does the
machine somehow make it so nobody else notices the difference?
From: guest (Torson)
, 86 months, post #124 |
I've actually been aware of this episode's existence, but never
shared it here because I'm a pansy, but... I've watched it so many
times to understand it sorta...|
Seems Nobita doesn't want to do his homework. And his thought
process is, if he "swaps heads" with Shizuka, he'll be able to do
his homework. (It's actually a play-on from an old Doraemon series
where he does exactly that, but Shizuka's body refuses to do the
homework) however, in this series, they use common sense and
Doraemon realizes "YOU STILL HAVE TO DO THE HOMEWORK! EVEN IF YOU
HAVE SHIZUKA'S BODY!" And I guess they convince Shizuka to do it...
just by begging like that..! And the machine swaps body parts and
doesn't alter reality. Suneo notices Doraemon having Shizuka's
legs, for example. And Jaian's family notices him with Shizuka's...
torso. This is by far one of my favorite head swaps or body swaps,
just because of the imagination going on here. And the fact that
Shizuka's body is cute, even if it's split apart like that.
From: guest (blarg)
, 85 months, post #125 |
Thanks for the doreamon episode. I was always curious about that
From: guest (Riff317)
, 84 months, post #126 |
Hey everyone! I know we're on an anti-writing.com spree, but alas
it is so convienent for making interactives. I recently began a new
one that can be seen here
(Sorry for the shameless self advertising)|
Additionally here is a recent music video that briefly has tg head
Let us keep the head swap search going!
From: guest (HeadSwappa)
, 84 months, post #127 |
This may have been posted before, but I think it was posted in
It's the Vivident Cube Super Fresh commercial, but in English.
From: guest (Male)
, 84 months, post #128 |
Message deleted by cj. spam|
From: guest (Wed)
, 84 months, post #129 |
Message deleted by cj. spam|
From: guest (Ash)
, 84 months, post #130 |
maybe it was just me but I dont get what the 2 links have to do
with head swapping...im pretty tired so I may have just missed it|
, 84 months, post #131 |
Just some spam. Sorry I didn't catch it sooner.|
, 84 months, post #132 |
Aww i was all excited... heh. Thanks for catching the spam though.|
From: guest (Brayn)
, 84 months, post #133 |
Caught this on 9gag today. Rachel Bilson and Seth Rogan apparently.
, 84 months, post #134 |
That's from a Funny or Die video from 2009:|
From: guest (Guest)
, 84 months, post #135 |
Short part at the end of the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode, The
Windmill Vandals. Nothing to get excited about, but a fun show.|
From: guest (btrek14)
, 84 months, post #136 |
Short pregnant head swap video|
, 83 months, post #137 |
This well has dried up. Im sorry if I got anyones hopes up, but I
can't find anything!|
From: guest (lol)
, 83 months, post #138 |
From other thread|
, 83 months, post #139 |
There are a couple of very quick face swaps..... near the end
From: guest (123)
, 83 months, post #140 |
Does anyone have the pictures from Headswap.net before the site
Does anyone care??
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]