From: guest (mX9)
, 80 months, post #61 |
There is this part in Action League Now! episode "Thunder and
Lightning", action figure tv show, where at the end the hero action
figures unmask this girl doll and it has a male head.|
From: guest (m13)
, 79 months, post #62 |
This is an older Star Trek British commercial with a transporter
mishap - I apologize if this had been posted in this thread
From: guest (M2FB)
, 79 months, post #63 |
Whoa! thanks for reminding me about this, m13|
From: guest (m13)
, 79 months, post #64 |
oh M2FB - thanks for a better copy than the one I found ^_^|
Here's an old Mighty Mouse cartoon from 1946. Mighty Mouse vs
Deadeye Dick (sorry quality is low) from about 2:29 very brief
, 79 months, post #65 |
, 79 months, post #66 |
From: guest (m13)
, 79 months, post #67 |
Thanks for finding that Larry King headswap guest!... That reminded
me of an earlier one where they did the same thing, but it wasn't
the inaugural version...|
From: guest (rgt)
, 79 months, post #68 |
Does anyone remember the promo to its always sunny in Philadelphia,
the one with the music video and the song "going back to philly".
Anyway, at some point in the video there was a scene where Danny
DeVito's head was on a sexy girls body. I'm really trying to find
it and it is nowhere on the web|
, 79 months, post #69 |
Conan, Ricky Gervais head swap|
, 79 months, post #70 |
FYI - Previous clip is on the Conan show with Ryan Gosling having a
larger head than normal with a female lower half and Ricky Gervais
with a female body from the neck down, although I think with this
arms, enjoying his new body.|
Conan Season 3 Supercut
From: guest (Takanuva89)
, 79 months, post #71 |
Copying With A Voluptous Body: Minus his head man's body changes
Gender Studies: Machine that can swap traits between two people is
used on several students who volunteer. A male and female get there
The Ol' Head-Swapping Trick: A man and a woman get there heads
swapped during a magic show.
From: guest (Headswapper)
, 78 months, post #72 |
I've been searching for fictionmania stories that involve
headswaps. Does anyone know of any more?|
From: guest (m13)
, 78 months, post #73 |
Check this thread. There are a few mentions ^_^|
From: guest (guest)
, 78 months, post #74 |
You know it's the stupidest thing, but it's driving me up the wall.
But who is the black haired woman in the line up next to ryan
gosling? I just cant place the name, is it Allison Brie?|
From: guest (headswapper)
, 78 months, post #75 |
Some guy put his head on his girlfriend's body
From: guest (M2Fb)
, 78 months, post #76 |
nice! that one is going in the vault in the quality corner
, 78 months, post #77 |
So apparently the wet wet wet strange music video has been on
youtube for over a month now www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwKeNIUbMsM|
, 78 months, post #78 |
A 16 second japanese commercial. Girls in bikini whose heads
transform into copies of the same male head:|
From: guest (Jayzie)
, 78 months, post #79 |
Headswapper, the link doesn't work.|
, 78 months, post #80 |
Yes it does:|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]