From: guest (Pantyhose)
, 72 months, post #1 |
This is a very rare material that I find in the internet. It's four
episode of the TV Show "Turnabout" from 1979. I upload the material
in youtube, I hope you guys enjoy it.|
As you may suppose, the quality it's not very good, since the show
wasn't released in dvd or bluray, so it's a VHS-Rip
Episode 01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ktBq0IWag
Episode 02: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhkmOtDev0
Episode 03: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNdn5NUDyJY
Episode 04: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkS_xgN1rYA
From: guest (newsbreaker)
, 72 months, post #2 |
episode 1 has too much visual distortion. the audio is fine though.
but the first episode needs to be fixed and reuploaded.|
From: guest (luffy123s)
, 72 months, post #3 |
is this body swap or what|
From: guest (da Doctah)
, 72 months, post #4 |
Magical body swap. The series was loosely based on the Thorne Smith
play of the same name which was also made into a movie around 1940.
A couple wish on a statue of a genie that they could understand
each other better, and as they sleep the statue comes to life and
grants their wish by swapping them into each other's bodies.|
The sitcom starred John Schuck (Sgt Enright from "McMillan & Wife")
and Sharon Gless (from "Cagney & Lacey") as the couple.
One joke I've remembered all these years (may not be from this
particular episode) was the husband having to do the wife's job as
an exec in a cosmetics company, which she explains as "every year,
you just have to think of twenty new names for 'red'."
, 72 months, post #5 |
I just saw it, It was decent too bad it was cancelled.|
, 72 months, post #6 |
What's with the husband having sex in the 1st episode with no
problem or hesitation? He also suggested it in the 4th episode.
Just saying he acts all "Macho" but has sex with his wife in his
body like nothing.|
, 72 months, post #7 |
Man, I've been looking for this like FOREVER, and I really
appreciate you for uploading these. Unfortunately, the 1st episode
is unwatchable in its current state :-(|
From: guest (Pantyhose)
, 72 months, post #8 |
I re-upload the episode one now, the quality it's little better now|
, 72 months, post #9 |
^Thanks, Pantyhose :-)|
From: guest (star34)
, 72 months, post #10 |
More videos, I love the one manic ;)|
, 72 months, post #11 |
This is awesome!!!|
Thank you soooo much!!!
I have been wanting to see this for sooo long!
I wonder if anyone also has the 1980s re-cut disney channel movie
version called "Magic Statue" and especially the last three
episodes "Till Dad Do Us Part", "Crass Reunion" and "Statutory
Thank you again!
From: guest (Pantyhose)
, 72 months, post #12 |
Guest Post #11|
I am glad that you like :) Really glad!
From: guest (aj)
, 51 months, post #13 |
I know it's been over a year, but it would be awesome if there was
some way for you to reupload these episodes. I've been trying to
find them everywhere, and I can't seem to find any copies.|
, 51 months, post #14 |
The pilot episode is on youtube but it has annoying commentary from
From: guest (KJ)
, 51 months, post #15 |
Somewhere in all my stuff I have all the episodes in VHS. Along
with the TG scenes from Just Desserts in 1992|
From: guest (aj)
, 51 months, post #16 |
Yeah, I've watched the pilot upload on YouTube, but, like you said,
it has the commentary which makes it almost unwatcheable, and I'd
really love to actually see the episode without the commentary if
at all possible.|
From: guest (me2)
, 51 months, post #17 |
didnt find them at youtube, can you put what name to search for
besides turnabout as no full episodes showed up|
, 51 months, post #18 |
Try "Turnabout gless" in the youtube search bar and it should be
the top one under the name "Trust fund challenge #3".|
From: guest (Pinky)
, 51 months, post #19 |
Just Desserts would be awesome to see. I've only ever seen a ten
From: guest (Genos House Of Rare Sitcoms)
, 4 months, post #20 |
I am curious to see full episodes of this series as well, I also
was only able to see the "Trust Fund" version, and would like to
see them without commentary. It seemed like an interesting and edgy
concept for 1979. Please, whomever has full eps, please upload them
to Archive.org, its a lot less guaranteed that the eps would be
taken down there. Thank you.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]