, 29 months, post #81 |
Just a heads up that this coming Wednesday(Jun. 21) the first issue
of Crosswind will be coming out.|
The story of a Chicago hitman who swaps bodies with a Seattle
housewife. A preview had appeared on CBR a few months back here
. The preview pretty much is the last few pages of the first issue.
Give this one a buy to encourage the creators, and maybe it really
will be an ongoing.
Crosswind on Comixology
, 28 months, post #82 |
In the October solicitations for DC, releasing October 18 is
Bombshells United #4(follow up series to the web first Bombshells).
according to the solicitation:|
Clayface is on the loose! How can Wonder Woman protect Cassie
Sandsmark, Donna Troy and their friends and family from danger if
Clayface can disguise himself as anyone in the camp—including
Wonder Woman herself?!
I'm not sure about the digital first release of the storyline, but
according to another site the print versions will contain 2
chapters of the digital versions, so I'm guessing that chapters 7
and 8 will be what's in the issue(and I'm guessing they'll be
released online around the same time that the print release will
, 28 months, post #83 |
From the Marvel October solicits, the cover of Generation X #7
shows Morph(Benjamin Deeds) transforming into(or back from) a
woman, who he appears to be punching at the time.|
Generation X #7 cover
Note that images on the cover may or may not reflect events in the
From: guest (Zam)
, 28 months, post #84 |
Clayface in a Bombshell comic? OMG so much potential! I hope they
dont mess it up and waste the opportunity with a crappy plot.|
From: guest (Boston Brand)
, 28 months, post #85 |
These both sound good! Thank you MARVEL and DC. Hopefully they both
do something good with it! Would love to see Morph use that woman's
identity from the cover. And clayface is always reliable!|
, 28 months, post #86 |
The solicit for Bombshells United #2(in September, the book is
bimonthly) talks about a spy being in the camp, so it's possible
that Clayface is present throughout the entire arc, but #4 is the
first solicit that mentions his name. I guess we won't know until
September(or end of August if you're going the digital route -
first chapter releases Aug 25, with new chapters being released
weekly, and the first print issue will be Sept 6, and will consist
of 2 chapters of the digital).|
From: guest (Troll)
, 26 months, post #87 |
In this issue, there are monsters which use hallucination.
From: guest (Kara)
, 26 months, post #88 |
Re: Bombshells 04.|
Well, that was both predictable and disappointing.
No M2F shapeshifts at all.
There's always next issue though.
From: guest (troll)
, 25 months, post #89 |
generation x #7|
From: guest (troll)
, 25 months, post #90 |
captain marvel 165|
Briefly mtf and ftm and whatever...
, 25 months, post #91 |
Captain Marvel #125 not 165. ;)|
From: guest (Transformers)
, 25 months, post #92 |
Any possessions upcoming or recently as well?|
, 24 months, post #93 |
The upcoming storyline of Spider-man/Deadpool will feature the
Chameleon as the villain. The storyline will start in issue #25,
although it's probable that he would appear in #24 in an end of
As always, this is entirely speculation on books coming out in the
future and there may be nothing at all(although, in the last
appearance of the Chameleon in a Deadpool comic with Spider-man
there was some female impersonations, so there is some hope).
From: guest (troll)
, 24 months, post #94 |
harley quinn and batman #2|
clayface took form of poision ivy and disgusting form
, 24 months, post #95 |
I did not see clayface in the comic: harley quinn and batman #2.
, 24 months, post #96 |
It's actually in Batman and Harley Quinn #2, which is a digital
first comic that's a follow up to the recent Batman and Harley
Quinn direct to video animated movie. It takes place after the
movie. Looking at the solicit for Harley Quinn and Batman I think
that might take place before the movie(but I haven't read it so I
I BaHQ #2, Batman is walking around Arkham with Ivy, and they look
in on Clayface at one point(where he turns into her briefly).
, 24 months, post #97 |
ah, I understand. I searched in the comic: harley quinn and batman
# 2, while clayface is in the comic: Batman and Harley Quinn # 2. I
was confused because the names of comics were inverted.|
, 23 months, post #98 |
From: guest (Troll)
, 23 months, post #99 |
No TG in Spider-Man/Deadpool #25|
It's very hopeful that there will be TF in #26.
From: guest (Troll)
, 23 months, post #100 |
No TG in Captain Marvel recent Issue.|
Hm.. Low possibility.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]