, 4 months, post #161 |
Wolverine - Infinity Watch #1|
Logan shows up to the X-mansion and is greeted by Jean Grey.
Click to show spoiler
Fur gheaf bhg gb or Ybxv va qvfthvfr, naq gur K-znafvba vf va
, 4 months, post #162 |
More thoughts on the Kamala-Peter thing:|
First of all, this quote makes it look like it's going to be a
swap, in particular the "mind-bending" part:
THE CLASSIC MARVEL TEAM-UP RETURNS!
After a science demonstration at Empire State University goes awry,
Ms. Marvel and Spider-Man find themselves tangled up in the same
chaotic adventure. Is it destiny? Or disaster?!
Eve L. Ewing (IRONHEART) and Joey Vazquez (SPIDER-GEDDON) team up
for the first thrilling arc of a mind-bending
and magnificent new series!
Also, I think it is definitely a multi-issue arc of the swap from
what I read about the storyline.
From: guest (Troll)
, 4 months, post #163 |
Dead Man Logan #5|
There are some illusion scenes.
, 4 months, post #164 |
Wonder Twins #2 features a male body swapping character who hasn't
swapped gender lines yet but I imagine will in future issues.|
From: guest (troll)
, 1 months, post #165 |
, 1 months, post #166 |
There have been some, like the recent Marvel Team-Up with
Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel switching bodies(final issue of the story
arc still to come), and the upcoming Captain Marvel War of the
Realms tie in which has her swapping bodies with Doctor
Strange(comes out in June or July), or the current Oz - Heart of
Magic series that features an evil wizard pretending to be
Dorothy(only one issue out of five so far), but rather than
updating this catch all thread, people like to make new threads
whenever they find something.|
, 1 months, post #167 |
, 1 months, post #168 |
Just a heads up to fols that Captain Marvel #6 came out last
Wednesday, which is the start of the War of the Realms tie-in. The
body swap takes place about 3/4 way through, and continues into
Also, Marvel Team-Up #3 came out last Wednesday also, which
resolved the body swap storyline in that comic.
, 1 months, post #169 |
While it's not TG content Amazing Spider-Man #23 ended with an
unnamed and unimportant male character turning out to be the
Chameleon and teasing/setting up that there's going to be a big
story involving him in the future. Probably the next big story arc
on the list after this Centipede stuff I'd bet.|
, 1 months, post #170 |
Wonder Twins #6 is looking luke it's going to be the great shift.|
From: guest (8781)
, 1 months, post #171 |
omg ^ poster #170|
that is a juicy story
From: guest (Blinkers)
, 1 months, post #172 |
in wonder twins #5|
the scrambler reveals a million people already swapped bodies! just
wow I hope some are shown!
, 1 months, post #173 |
if you are looking for body swap, don't bother with #5|
I picked it up, there was two panels and one swap and it's not
worth the $4
From: guest (troll)
, 30 days, post #174 |
Uncanny X-men #20|
Mystique uses shapeshifting power to distract Psylocke.
From: guest (troll)
, 23 days, post #175 |
star wars 67|
Ailen takes form of princess leah briefly.
, 23 days, post #176 |
Both Grimm Fairy Tales v2 #29 and Oz - Heart of Magic #3 were
released this Wednesday and feature the Wizard still disguised as
, 19 days, post #177 |
One that seems to have been missed that came out a couple of years
back(apologies if it has been mentioned and I missed it) - Star
Trek: Boldly Go #11. Comic based on the Kelvinverse timeline, in a
sort of version of the TOS episode 'Whom Gods Destroy', we see the
Kelvinverse version of Garth of Izar.|
Click to show spoiler
Va beqre gb trg bss gur cynarg ur'f fghpx ba ur hfrf uvf funcr
fuvsgvat novyvgvrf gb qvfthvfr uvzfrys nf n srznyr fcnpr cvengr
gung Xvex unccraf gb xabj naq vf noyr gb nzohfu Xvex naq gnxr uvf
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]