Made for TV Movie. Heaven can wait type plot. Macho hockey star killed before his time accidently by an angel is sent back in the beautiful body of America's best female Figure skater to have a chance of winning a gold medal. He is not very happy about being a girl! But he learns to skate like the ...more|
, 222 months, post #21 |
But, what if this life is just a dream and we are all just a
figment of our own imagination? Have we really ever eixisted here
in the first place or are we simply a a fantasy or a nightmare
passing in the night?|
From: Lady Sekhmet*
, 222 months, post #22 |
Reality is what's left after we stop believing in it.|
From: normally i cant be bothered to leave a name but*
, 222 months, post #23 |
its rubbish the ending was really bad and the story didnt make
From: guest (FINLAND)
, 207 months, post #24 |
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NA NA NA NA|
From: guest (Marvin)
, 207 months, post #25 |
Aside from the fact that this is complete fantasy and could not
happen so whatever arguments being made essentially are moot.|
So of course I have to put in my theory.
I would have to think given this scenario that you are dealing with
a counciousness, not a brain so to speak. As such, putting in a
mind into the body of the opposite sex would result in confusion to
say the least. However given the extreme variables of how some
individuals might respond to this would further add more troubles.
You may have some who are able to cope and learn to adapt, some who
rebel at everything, some go mad and maybe some who would prefer
That aside, you are dealing with let's say a normal heterosexual
body with all it's compenents working properly. Put a mind in it
that belongs to the opposite sex and if it's able to not go crazy
then the next thing to contend with is it capable of adapting to
the new physical nature of it's new body, it's sex, it's social
position and outlook.
The body is going to be telling that mind that it's the sex it
appears to be. It's going to make that mind feel those things and
physically yearn for it's opposite sexually. That's not to say that
mentally it may still not desire it's former preference but
physically it may no longer find that sex desireable.
For example, a woman in a man's body under these circumstances
would still get erections. What may cause them and when does not
matter for this scenario. But they will still have an erection and
look for some means to satisfy that desire. A cold shower may work
but at some point they would experiment privately and find a way to
relieve themselves. They may at some point be presented with the
opportunity to have sex with a woman and may evale themselves of
that as well. However what the method, they will still seek to
relieve themselves in some fashion and more probably in the manner
a man would.
The same might be said for a man in a woman's body. Masturbation
would take care of a lot of the feelings. Sex with a man is
possible as well of course but there initial method of satisfaction
would still be masturbation as a woman would achieve it including
The one thing that both situations don't bring up is would they
mentally be able to allow themselves to do so. Maybe the man in the
woman's body may feel the sexual need to be penetrated but more
likely once confronted by the actual event may loose the need to
act on it.
It is said sex is as much in the mind as it is in the body. While I
don't think that if this where to happen anybody would just be able
to pick up in that body and proceed normally, i dont think it
impossible for them to not adapt over time if they where menatally
able to cope and learn.
From: guest (Goofus McDoofus)
, 207 months, post #26 |
And yet we are left with the castrated boys raised as girls who
almost always turn to "Lesbian" sexuality when they reach puberty,
despite the estrogen artificially introduced to their systems. The
more I look into the subject, the more I think DSF was right: you
are and remain what you were upon birth. Just like a horse with a
human brain would remain a person in a horse's body no matter how
long the change lasted. Goofus McDoofus.|
, 204 months, post #27 |
OK... a few thoughts.|
(1) If a male soul is put in a female body, the soul would have a
female brain. Thus, it would respond to stimuli as a female would.
This assumes that male and female brains are intrinsically so
different and the sex differences in behavior are mostly the result
of biology, rather than learned behavior. It can be argued either
(2) If one fears or is repulsed by homosexuality, that may be a
stronger influence then habit. If such a heterosexual man was
magically transformed into a woman, she would now philosophically
believe that she should desire men, and that desiring women would
be improper. That may compel her to start liking men.
(3) Are there enough boys raised as girls to be a sample set? There
was a famous case in England, that was used originally by people
who believed sex roles are largely learned, as proof that a
biologically male person could be taught to be a female since as a
child, this person seems a typical girl. As an adult, this person
expressed great dissatisfaction with being raised a female and was
thus used as proof of the oposite. However, it's only one person.
There aren't many others. Also, they usually know of their
circumstances and thus may be skewed away from they typical.
(4) I forgot what point four was going to be, but it was important
and very interesting.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]