Lilo and Stitch episode Swapper|
In this episode Lilo and Stitch find a creature that can swap peoples bodies. Lilo and Stitch are both swapped. There are many other swaps during the episode.|
, 195 months, post #1 |
I'm not entirely sure, but I thing Stitch is female.|
From: boo yeah!!!*
, 195 months, post #2 |
not sure as to what all the character names are but here's a quick
synopsis of the episode....|
The Shark-thing is explaining to some imprisoned bunny-thing about
a mind swapping creature that he has in captivity. The creature
swaps the shark and bunny's minds and escapes the ship....
Meanwhile, Lila makes a new friend, but the popular girls are
trying to convince the new girl that Lila's too wierd. Lila is
upset and decides to have a "Lila Is Not Wierd" party. Later that
day, Lila and Stitch are out on errands to get some supplies for
the party. Stitch senses the mind swapping creature's presence and
captures it in a small tube. The creature then swaps the minds of
Lila and Stitch. Lila gets very upset because of the VERY WIERD
situation. Stitch in Lila's body doesn't make things better as he
dyes Lila's hair BLUE...
At the house, the 4-eyed Russian accent alien and the 1-eyed alien
switch brains because of the mind swapper. They still throw the
party and all the popular girls get disgusted and lead the new girl
out of the house. The bunny-thing (in the shark's body) then tries
to re-capture the mind swapping creature, but thru the teamwork of
everyone in each others bodies, his attempts were thwarted. There's
also a quick 4 way switch again: Lila is in the 4-eyed alien's
body, the 4-eyed alien is in Stich's body, Stitch is in the 1-eyed
alien's body, and the 1-eyed alien ends up in Lila's body. Almost
immediately they are all switched back...
Lila's upset are her disastrious party. The new girl comes up to
her and says that she had a good time and still wanted to be
friends with Lila
ITS A DISNEY SHOW SO DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING TO RADICAL
, 192 months, post #3 |
I just watched that episode today, btw her name is Lilo, not Lila,
and I dont think Stitch has a Gender though most classify him as
male because of his voice. But anyway you left some information
out, Lilo(in Stitches body), right before she finds out about what
Stitch did to her hair, she was trying to be captured by the pound.
She escapes by ripping open the botton of the truck(Because the
bodies still have thier abilities, just the voices are switched
with the bodies.) after she was finaly captured after running
throught the *new* department store on the outskirts of town. I
like the episode it was pretty good, as far as Disney goes I give
it 9/10 overall.|
From: guest (Kris)
, 181 months, post #4 |
Pleakley is the one eyed alien, and Dr Jumbaa is the evil scientist
who created all 626 experiments. Gantu is the shark alien, and Dr.
Hamstervill (he hates being called a bunny) is the hamster boss. He
wants all the experiments so he can make them evil. Lilo sees every
one of the experiments as "lost" and need a place to use their
unique talents. The other girls are the Mertels. They think Lilo's
weird and call her Weirdlo.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]