Animal, Gender, Size
Lorekeep's process webpage is back, and better than ever.
The process has returned again. This time, it appears to be a collection of art by one artist, as apposed to an expansive collection of art from a multitude of sources. As it is now an independent site, the updates are somewhat slow as th ...more|
, 220 months, post #1 |
Share the URL?|
, 220 months, post #2 |
Someone has posted the URL. But the site requests that no links be
without their consent. The site has bandwidth limits. So until I
get an ok, I won't make the url available.|
, 220 months, post #3 |
Maybe this alert should be removed then because it seems kinda odd
to have a report of a website back but yet no way to get to it. lol|
From: Andrew Wong*
, 220 months, post #4 |
About time Lordkeep shows up. Any URL for his site?|
, 220 months, post #5 |
I think this is it:|
, 220 months, post #6 |
Site has been permanently closed. So long and thanks for all the
From: Vic Viper*
, 220 months, post #7 |
The site is far from closed. In fact, it seems fully operational to
me. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong site for some incredibly odd
reason, but it is online to me. Oh, and , ripped off that comment
from Lady Sekmet. I think....|
- Sorry if I spelled your name wrong Sek. >>*
, 220 months, post #8 |
thanks for all the fish...|
, 220 months, post #9 |
I've come home from work, but not before being dressed down by the
licensee for my use of language infront of patrons.
I admit, I swear a bit. In fact I swear on a casual basis. I've got
a real potty mouth.
Its mixed in with my articulate vocabulary, to provide a coarse yet
Now generally I won't swear unless I'm speaking to someone whom I
know. Or someone who's just blew my fuse. None the less, I like to
think my language isn't a problem. I'm always polite and courteous
where it counts.
But I just got dressed down for swearing. I'd been dobbed in by a
bargirl/manager who's got a reputation as having a mouth like a
sailor. In fact the story goes that a sailor once gave her a
mouthful at the bar, and she gave him a mouthful back, and he left
the premises with his hands over his ears saying he couldn't stand
to hear that kind of language.
Oh the irony. I'm probably one of the most politest and mild
mannered people on the job, but as I said - so why have i swapped
bodys with this woman
Well F**K me. What happened I do this, oh thats right for the
money. Silly me, I almost forgot.
Oh, and apparantly I need to control my anger. Yes, apparantly I'm
too aggressive and short tempered as well. For a male bouncer that
From: guest (why am i doing this)
, 208 months, post #10 |
the process site has gon down and been gone for abot a week does
anyone know what happened?|
, 208 months, post #11 |
2/10/2006 - Its funny that the earlier posts on this discussion
thread are exactly one year ago, it seems...|
In any case, the webmaster of the gtsdepot.net site has had some
problems. Lorekeep tells me that they are working on the problem.
Hopefully, they will be back soon. Lorekeep may even go elsewhere
and end up as process..net. Time will tell.
Its funny that the earlier posts on this discussion thread are
exactly one year ago, it seems...
From: guest (why am i doing this)
, 208 months, post #12 |
From: guest (Lorekeep)
, 208 months, post #13 |
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]