Labatt Blue Light commercial "Better Ex"|
Three guys and a girl are in a bar when the girl notices the guy’s ex-girlfriend walking in. The guys and girl go to the bar and get Blue Lights. One of the guys (not the one whose ex is walking in) twists his beer’s cap, and changes the clothes on the girl he is friends with into a ver ...more|
, 106 months, post #41 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. If you can't say anything nice...|
, 106 months, post #42 |
You're great MasterMini!|
From: guest (marc1013)
, 106 months, post #43 |
Message deleted by hskfmn. Be nice!|
From: guest (MasterMini)
, 106 months, post #44 |
The real thanks goes to the fellow who posted it on youtube. You'd
think Labatt would want to put it out as soon as possible. Oh well,
I figured it was a matter of time with the playoffs coming up that
someone would upload it. I've already informed the Wacky Wild TV
ads but not the Process Forum. It's a nicely done commercial,
especially for male voice/ female body and body exploration fans.|
From: guest (667)
, 106 months, post #45 |
, 106 months, post #46 |
Yes, great commercial. And the girls are really beautifuls,
especially the brunette.|
From: guest (Crazy)
, 106 months, post #47 |
From: guest (irock8838)
, 106 months, post #48 |
MasterMini you freaking LIFESAVER|
From: guest (Lupinthe4th)
, 106 months, post #49 |
- phew* finally my eyes and mind can rest from countless hours of
scanning commercials >.<"...thanks MasterMini really
From: guest (Labatt)
, 106 months, post #50 |
MasterMini is our GOD!|
, 106 months, post #51 |
OMG Thanks for posting! I've been pulling my hair out searching!|
From: guest (thesaint)
, 106 months, post #52 |
Just wanna say thanks. That was a fun commercial.|
, 106 months, post #53 |
Thank you for posting it onto youtube! I have added it to the DB
now so that all will get to see this!|
From: guest (Robert6988)
, 106 months, post #54 |
haha Now that was awesome!! I hope tons and tons of guys see this
and get interested in TG. than we will have more people making TG
From: guest (Thanker)
, 106 months, post #55 |
Yep, adding my thanks to the rest of the folks!!!|
, 106 months, post #56 |
what about that tampon commercial?|
From: guest (guest69)
, 106 months, post #57 |
what tampon commercial?|
is there a tampon commercial where a guy goes into a bathroom,
finds his girlfriend's/wife's tampons, and it slowly turns him into
woman and he/she starts to freak out, but then feels compelled to
sit on the toilet and use the tampon (not shown, of course) and
then he, now she walks out of the bathroom (not remembering she
used to be a guy) with a look of confidence on her face and her
former girlfriend/wife sees this (she doesn't remember that this
girl used to be a guy either) and smile knowingly at each other.
then at the end, they're chatting and laughing with each other as
an announcer says, "*insert tampon brand here*: just for women!" or
"*insert tampon brand here*: for women only!". that would be an
interesting commercial. :)
yea, i thought tampon commercial and that's what popped into my
head. seriously though, what tampon commercial?
, 106 months, post #58 |
There was a Libra Tampon comercial that had a transgendered actress
in it, but it was pulled because it was offensive to transgender as
it stated real women need tampons. Not sure if that is what they
are talking about. No gender change in it, just a transgender
From: guest (Robbie)
, 106 months, post #59 |
The blonde in the commercial is amazing.|
From: guest (melissawhan)
, 91 months, post #60 |
Does anyone know the nams of the ladies the guys turned into?|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]