From: guest (LaxuZ)
, 61 months, post #21 |
Check this out also|
mtf possession in this movie
start at 20.20.
Have fun !!
From: guest (guest)
, 61 months, post #22 |
This movie is unplayable to me.|
From: guest (me)
, 61 months, post #23 |
Youtube blocked it ughhhhhhh|
, 61 months, post #24 |
If you want to watch the blocked youtube video posted by LaxuZ,
just find a web-based proxy site and post the video URL in there.
You should be able to watch it then. inCloak.com is a good one to
, 61 months, post #25 |
The way i watched the video was on Google Chrome. I downloaded the
Goproxy extension, chose India and the video worked.|
From: guest (rhaokja)
, 61 months, post #26 |
Anhoniyon Ka Andhera has a possession in the second episode. One of
the girls gets the Grudge look if that's your thing. A spirit moves
from an old woman to a young woman at about 42:55|
I'm watching on youtube with inCloak. Which is the first proxy site
thats ever worked for me :D
From: guest (rhaoka)
, 61 months, post #27 |
Theres some other stuff that may be relevant, in several episodes
the main woman will touch something and energy will cover here,
don't think it's possession but maybe useful for editors... In
episode 6 something happens starting at 29:00, again unsure whats
Episode 8 seems to revolve around an exorcism. Toward the end an
old woman takes control of another girl to bring here to the
exorcism. One she leaves her, a spirit moves from the exorcismee to
this new girl.
In episode 14 theres a transformation around 16:50
At the end of 16 theres seems to be a female possession.
, 61 months, post #28 |
Thank you rhaoka!|
From: guest (aish)
, 61 months, post #29 |
can u give me the link of episode in which possession and
, 61 months, post #30 |
In Prakov, it's in part 4 at 15:20|
, 60 months, post #31 |
found some possession in an Indian TV show myself so thought I'd
Haunted Nights Ep. Possession
at about 16:00
, 60 months, post #32 |
Copying this link from other thread since it is related. Hopefully
it will lead to more.|
, 60 months, post #33 |
^In regards to female possession (I'm asking for others to indicate
what their links relate to so I also should lol)|
, 60 months, post #34 |
can somebody tell me more channal of yuoutube in which indian tg
content plz help....|
From: guest (luffy123s)
, 59 months, post #35 |
anyone know new channel of tg indian content if anyone know please
help and sorry for annoying or disturb|
, 59 months, post #36 |
Ok so this channel has a TON of videos from shows seemingly all in
the supernatural category. I doubt you would have to look too hard
to find TG or same gender elements. If anyone finds anything just
post it here. PLEASE specify what category it is. Some people such
as me are only interested in one category (possession) so searching
an episode for a moment only to find that is a transformation is a
waste of time for me. If I find a body swap, I'll put Body Swap not
"TG in XYZ". It would also be helpful if people could put the
minute mark of when things happen as well.|
From: guest (luffy123s)
, 59 months, post #37 |
From: guest (luffy123s)
, 59 months, post #38 |
there are many indian channels but it's hard to find tg videos or
shapeshift so can anyone give me hint so i can search thank's and
sorry for any disturb|
From: guest (as)
, 49 months, post #39 |
mata ki chowki - Episode # 631 - mtf|
, 49 months, post #40 |
plz find more video if possible....
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]