VIP episode Unknown|
The assasin known as the "Owl" disguises himself as a Dental receptionist in an attempt to assasinate a Dentist.|
, 195 months, post #1 |
"Molar Ice Cap"|
It's your typical rubber mask disguise, but they do have the
actress playing the receptionist also playing the Owl disguised as
her. Fairly brief.
From: guest (kim)
, 178 months, post #2 |
Anybody has a clip of this ?|
From: guest (jun)
, 178 months, post #3 |
I remember this show, nice scene.|
From: guest (Rachel)
, 178 months, post #4 |
Can anyone put this up on You Tube?|
From: guest (Kim)
, 178 months, post #5 |
Yeah, that would be nice.|
From: guest (KOit)
, 178 months, post #6 |
Anybody knows where can I get this episode or a clip ?|
From: guest (nuersot)
, 178 months, post #7 |
Yes, I�m interested too, where can I get this?|
From: guest (larry)
, 178 months, post #8 |
no where no one has it get over
From: guest (nuersot)
, 178 months, post #9 |
Damm! , the hope is the last thing that dies =P|
From: guest (Kimberly)
, 178 months, post #10 |
Maybe you can get it in the VIP dvds.|
From: guest (Heaven)
, 178 months, post #11 |
Buy DVDs for this one scene? :( We wanna clip, please somebody! :)|
From: guest (Kara)
, 178 months, post #12 |
I have this episode somewhere on tape but it's definitely not worth
buying the series for. It's only a couple of minutes long and they
scene consists mostly of long shots. Basically, the dentist is at a
park after presumably getting a call from his
receptionist/girlfriend to meet her there. She comes into shot
wearing a conservative sweater (I think), waves him over, then
pulls out a gun. "She" misses and runs while being chased by one of
the VIP girls. The VIP agent loses her but picks up a discarded
mask off the ground. That's about it.|
Really, the VIP episode "Val E. Wonka" is much better IMHO since
there's an actual female impersonator playing both the male and
female twin siblings throughout the entire story. OK, there's no
masking or transformation involved, but he looks pretty convincing.
From: guest (Heri)
, 178 months, post #13 |
Kara, could you make a clip ?|
it would be great.
From: guest (Nuersot)
, 178 months, post #14 |
Yeah Kara, make a clip please!|
From: guest (jimbho)
, 178 months, post #15 |
A clip or pix !!|
From: guest (hyuid)
, 178 months, post #16 |
I think Kara doesn�t read this =S .|
From: guest (Kara)
, 178 months, post #17 |
On the contrary. I merely lack the means to make a decent quality
clip at the moment. However, I might be able to snag a few
screencaps once I locate the tape in question.|
From: guest (hyuid)
, 178 months, post #18 |
Ok, We�ll wait for the screencaps and the clips if is possible.|
, 176 months, post #19 |
What about screencaps or clip?|
, 148 months, post #20 |
I�ve been lookink for this for years now.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]