From: guest (Another question)
, 115 months, post #1 |
If you were to have just one actress you like to imagine was once
an average- hetero male, was changed into the female you see today
and made the best of it, who would it be and why?|
From: guest (c jones)
, 115 months, post #2 |
Well I firmly believe that Lindsay Lohan's troubles began when some
guy found a genie and wished he could get closer to her than anyone
else. So now he IS her! And he can't handle it!|
, 115 months, post #3 |
Could also have explained Britney Spears crazy behavior, including
the weight gain, the horrible dance issue, and the shaving her
, 115 months, post #4 |
Amanda Lockwood. (tee hee hee)|
From: guest (raven)
, 115 months, post #5 |
I am sure that is the case with Christina Hendricks!|
From: guest (Jennifer Adams)
, 115 months, post #6 |
I always like to think that Sandra Bullock was a man transformed
into a woman in Miss Congeniality. Her character was supposed to be
a tomboy, but I always thought she acted more like a man turned
into a woman and discovered that he liked it.|
From: guest (Dreamer)
, 115 months, post #7 |
Guess we can post about characters actresses played and I like the
Sandra Bullock one.|
A favorite of mine was the TV show "Everbody Loves Raymond". In it
I like to think Debra was a large muscular man who was magically
changed into a woman. Now she is trying to make the best of being a
5'2" woman, wife and mother. Some times it goes well and other
times she just gets downright bitchy, especially during her monthly
and wishes in a lot of ways she could go back to the man she
was........But knows she will always be Debra and does the best she
From: guest (GingerGrantFan)
, 115 months, post #8 |
For a long time, I've liked to imagine that the most beautiful
women in Hollywood are actually a bunch of failed male wannabee
actors who have stolen the identities of popular actresses either
by surgery or by disguise. Think of it as either the ultimate
acting job or confirming that success in Hollywood is largely how
good you look (esp as the opposite sex).|
I think the fantasy started the first time when Teri Hatcher was
crowned "Queen of the Internet Downloads" and I wondered how she'd
feel if a man swooped in and stole her money and popularity.
From: guest (Hank Hill)
, 115 months, post #9 |
GingerGrantFan, I like to think that as well.|
From: DB Cooper
, 115 months, post #10 |
Parker Posey always had kind of an ex-man vibe (in a good way).|
From: Mr. Ram
, 115 months, post #11 |
From: guest (thesaint)
, 115 months, post #12 |
I haven't seen The New Girl yet, with Zooey Deschenal, but I always
liked the premise of a a group of roommates having to deal with one
of them suddenly becoming a girl. Isn't this the premise - minus
From: guest (One vote)
, 115 months, post #13 |
In the vein of "The New Girl", I thought the TV show "Suddenly
Susan" had a good TG ring to it.|
Angie Harmon has to me an ex-man vibe (also like above, in a good
way). When you look at some photos of her it is easy to see the
male she would have been or could have been.
, 115 months, post #14 |
From: guest (Another vote)
, 114 months, post #15 |
Wendie Malick can also from time to time have an ex-man vibe about
her and in one short film played an M to F transgender|
From: guest (MarciaMarcia)
, 114 months, post #16 |
Megan Fox! I came across a site once that talked about actresses
having had secret plastic surgery. And there were closeups of Megan
Fox with distinctly different noses (and boobs) between then and
now. But also a statement from her publicist that she'd never had
What if that was true? What if MEGAN FOX had never gone under the
knife but someone else (a man) had? What better way to hide
impersonation than with theories about plastic surgery and the
usual Hollywood vanity?
From: guest (thesaint)
, 114 months, post #17 |
I'd like to second the Parker Posey suggestion. I haven't seen the
Whitney show but Whitney Cummings has the same kinda vibe.|
From: guest (Guest2)
, 114 months, post #18 |
Deb on Dexter|
From: guest (Here is one)
, 114 months, post #19 |
Janeane Garofalo comes across as kind of self hating and could see
that coming from once being a man but now forced to be a woman.|
From: guest (Hank Hill)
, 114 months, post #20 |
Holy cow, never heard of Angie Harmon before but I find she looks
like a female Tom Cruise.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]