From: guest (ferd berfle)
, 109 months, post #1 |
Good book! Getting Kindle was easy!|
From: guest (Forestier)
, 109 months, post #2 |
More on it?|
, 109 months, post #3 |
what if you don't have a kindle and just want to read text? do you
need a kindle to read it if you buy it?|
From: guest (D)
, 109 months, post #4 |
careful, the book just came out 3 days ago and ferd could be
someone helping promoting this potentially crappy book. If you are
willing to give this a chance for 3 dollars then Amazon has free
kindle mac and pc apps to download.|
, 109 months, post #5 |
@ #3 Amazon has a free app that allows you to read Kindle ebooks on
Windows, Mac as well as various android and iOS devices.|
, 109 months, post #6 |
The previously mentioned app can be found here:
, 109 months, post #7 |
I love my Kindle for Android app, even though I have one of the
smallest-screened Android phones out there (an LG Optimus).. I
don't know whether this book is worth getting, but some sort of
e-book reader program for a phone certainly is.|
From: guest (ferd)
, 109 months, post #8 |
Nope...ferd helps no one out! There are a bunch of TG
transformation by various authors on Amazon Kindle! Everyone needs
to make their own choices!|
From: guest (Shouldve been Leah Jayne)
, 109 months, post #9 |
How do you know whether or not you are buying something that has
possibly just been ripped off from FM or others?|
, 109 months, post #10 |
Presumably someone knowledgeable has to buy and review some of
these, and tell the world whether it's a ripoff.|
From: guest (liker)
, 109 months, post #11 |
I've buyed this book and is poorly written. Fictionmania has better
stories and free.|
I'll ask for a refund.
, 109 months, post #12 |
Agreed. It was somewhat interesting but not enough to spend money
From: guest (Shouldve been Leah Jayne)
, 109 months, post #13 |
Well in my opinion Ferd is connected with the author. It had great
promise but was just not worth what I paid. Suggest all of you
, 109 months, post #14 |
Anything that talks about a "magical coconut bra" in the
description is probably a warning that it isn't going to be very
good. I mean I could see a magic bra changing someone potentially
being made into a good story. But magical coconut
bra? Even if it is set on a tropical island that just sounds silly
and I would be wary of sending money towards that.|
And that the story is called The Coconut Club... even if there are
four other stories, are people really surprised that the book isn't
From: guest (Shouldve been Leah Jayne)
, 109 months, post #15 |
No need to say thank you guest. No please, I cannot take that much
praise....Stop it already.|
Anyway, leaving out the jerk in the post above. Coconut Club is
also posted on TGStories under the name of a different author.
Was hoping the Voyager story would be somewhat good. Was a great
story idea but failed to live up to be even a 3 out of 10.
"careful, the book just came out 3 days ago and ferd could be
someone helping promoting this potentially crappy book."
It was and they are a jerk too. Will ask for a refund due to
, 109 months, post #16 |
What about the other entry also recently posted and by the same
author, A Girl's Life? Anybody willing to take the plunge?|
From: guest (ajoichu)
, 109 months, post #17 |
Some of the stories are posted on TGstories.com|
From: guest (wannaBU)
, 109 months, post #18 |
one 'writer' put a barely changed version of Turnabout as his own
material and was caught by a reviewer who showed sentences with
just the names changed, and now the book is 'not available'. You
can still read the review but it's hard to find. I think the book
was called body switch|
From: guest (Blaise)
, 109 months, post #19 |
This is why if I ever write any TG or TF fiction worthy of being
read by others I think I'll put it straight onto Kindle. At least
there I might make a BIT of cash if it's good and it seems it'll be
less likely to end up being ripped off on there if it started off
From: guest (Jennifer Adams)
, 109 months, post #20 |
Take it from me Blaise, Kindle isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Once you sell the rights to your work it's gone. They can do
anything they want with it and you no longer have a say. If stories
in the book, are the same as TGstories, then someone should inform
them. It sounds like they may have a copyright infringement case.
Even if the original author sold the kindle version because as I
said, once you sell the rights, you have no more say in what
happens with it.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]