From: guest (Pamela 34DD)
, 94 months, post #1 |
Hi! Greetings form Mexico!|
Today we found this note in the newspapers.
Aaron Vera Morales Had Plastic Surgery To Look Like Woman To Avoid
Arrest In Mexico
, 94 months, post #2 |
This is precisely the sort of world I want to live in. Thanks.|
, 94 months, post #3 |
wow can you post any updates if you find any|
From: guest (Gypsy)
, 94 months, post #4 |
She's actually not bad looking|
From: guest (Pamela 34DD)
, 94 months, post #5 |
Here, there are some pictures.|
From: guest (Ms Perspective)
, 94 months, post #6 |
I'm sure the plastic surgery will be much appreciated in jail. ;)|
From: guest (Leonides)
, 94 months, post #7 |
Whoa. This is a Fictionmania story come to life. I love it.|
From: guest (GingerGrantFan)
, 94 months, post #8 |
To me it looks like he was trying to escape by becoming Janeane
I think there's a resemblance in some of the pictures.
From: guest (Mr_X)
, 94 months, post #9 |
Any pics of the 'before' aka male version?|
From: DB Cooper
, 94 months, post #10 |
The only thing that could make this better is if he was found not
guilty. The article says he defrauded the government of about three
million pesos (about a quarter million USD).|
From: guest (Ciberman)
, 94 months, post #11 |
The doctor make great work, her face look pretty, Any pic before
From: guest (Hank Hill)
, 94 months, post #12 |
Looks better than a lot of 30-40 year old women I see. Crazy.|
, 94 months, post #13 |
If this really is a Fictionmania story come to life, I believe the
courts will order him to make back the three million pesos through
, 94 months, post #14 |
There may also be spanking.|
From: guest (anon)
, 94 months, post #15 |
Your comments are beyond insensitive. The article says the person
is already in jail, in all likelyhood being brutally assaulted.
With the corruption of the mexican police, she could have been
falsely accused by people who thought she would be an easy target.
From: guest (Leo)
, 94 months, post #16 |
Is it a "she?"|
I have a feeling the Mexican police are making up the fact that he
sought the plastic surgery to evade capture. Chances are he
committed fraud to get enough money FOR the surgery.
Though, I like the other storyline much better.
, 94 months, post #17 |
It`s not known certainly if the guy had Sex Reassignment Surgery or
is just a shemale now.|
, 94 months, post #18 |
, 94 months, post #19 |
<quote>Your comments are beyond insensitive.</quote>
Because clearly I'm the only one reducing this to the level of a
humourous, titillating story around here. I agree with you; the
reality is probably extremely dire.
From: The Gambler
, 94 months, post #20 |
>>>Chances are he committed fraud to get enough money FOR
That sounded exactly like one of the NCIS episodes, get the money,
disappeared, and reappeared as a woman......
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]