, 154 months, post #1 |
I received an email from Donnie today talking about solved health
issues and how he's started captioning again. You can find his new
stuff at http://donniegeescaptions.blogspot.com/. This is legit, as
the email came from one of the email accounts he's used to contact
me before and does confirm the one from a few months ago as being
, 154 months, post #2 |
Since you are the one posting it, I kow this is legit unlike the
last few posts. Thanks hun! See you on the Haven!
, 154 months, post #3 |
first of all, good news about his health,
can you ask him where we can find his first captions from donnies
From: guest (HolidayGuy)
, 154 months, post #4 |
From: guest (dante)
, 154 months, post #5 |
I thought something was weird about that other blog.|
It's good to hear that donnie is doing alright now and he's doing
captioning again. Thanks for the news!
, 154 months, post #6 |
I hate to be the downer... especially saying how I know this is
legit because Rachel posted it, and I am not discrediting her...
but these caps feel very different from the ones I am sure most
people are used too... Just sayin'.|
From: guest (guest)
, 154 months, post #7 |
I was thinking that myself....|
, 154 months, post #8 |
Thank you! I mean, not to discredit Rachel again, but my Yahoo!
Group had been infiltrated by a fake Toby Redone, once on a fake
account and on the account of the actual Toby.|
That said, who is to say that the same hadn't happen to Donnie? I
mean, I hope he has his health anmd all but still, these caps...
some have the same format, awkward colored text box with even more
awkward text color, short simple to the point, but the writing does
not feel like it is Donnie at all.
And the newer style of caps is off and seems like someone else
trying to re-invent Donnie. Least we forget Donnie took over for
the late Kayla. But it does not feel right to me.
And the titles of his caps are different than what we are used to.
And why not create a Yahoo! Group? If I am totally off the mark,
forgive me, but after the last couple of false alarms and now this
being posted by a trusted source -who I am not discrediting because
I love Rachel and all she has done for the world of TG- this feels
like a fake yet again.
, 154 months, post #9 |
Over time, styles change. As for not making a yahoo group, Donnie
and I had talked about the frustrations of Yahoo years ago, neither
of us had been happy with our experiences there. Lately captioners
have been favoring Blogspot over Yahoo for ease of use and reader
friendly. I find it conceivable that after dealing with a major
health issue your outlook can change and everything you do can
change as a result. At the same time, if it turns out someone
hacked his email now then at least they aren't posting old stuff
and stealing credit like the last guy.|
, 154 months, post #10 |
I'm totally understanding of the skepticism myself with all the
impostors that have popped up lately, so feel free to take your
time making a judgement.|
Sorry for the rather broken trains of thought. Chemo doesn't agree
with my head.
, 154 months, post #11 |
Very true Rachel. Outlooks can change, but still, with the last few
false alarms you have to understand that the doubt will still be
I also did not mean to offend you or question your judgement. As
for the whole Blogspot over Yahoo debate, I'd rather not touch that
one, both have advantages but to each their own.
And if it turn out that this is an imposter again, well you are
right, newer stuff is better than old stuff.
Thank you Rachel for clearing this up.
, 154 months, post #12 |
Speaking of health, how are you doing Rachel? I will send you a
message on the Haven. :D|
From: guest (Irony)
, 154 months, post #13 |
Folk on a body swapping forum worried that one of their own has
been impersonated by another: Classic.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]