Captioned TG photos. A site to submit your own photos and morphs. Also has artwork and animation and is constantly updated.
From: DB Cooper*
, 182 months, post #1 |
Great site, you can almost instantly get photos posted. Go for it!|
From: guest (TRose)
, 168 months, post #2 |
New link or the link that always works is http://www.phlick.com|
From: guest (BigBlue)
, 162 months, post #3 |
Is the site dead?|
From: guest (mabu)
, 162 months, post #4 |
since some days it is not working|
From: guest (mabu)
, 162 months, post #5 |
it is back, with a new Version 5- only one caption there!!!|
From: guest (Mister D)
, 158 months, post #6 |
looks like it's down again|
From: guest (jndooe)
, 158 months, post #7 |
any one know if it is coming back up?|
, 157 months, post #8 |
looks like its really down now...|
From: guest (mabu)
, 157 months, post #9 |
yes I was facing the same problem|
too sad. because this side was great :-(
, 157 months, post #10 |
Looks like they'll be down until the 15th, and some areas limited
until the 25th of November. At least that's what I see on the main
From: guest (Bob)
, 156 months, post #11 |
Hey, did anyone notice that the link to phlick.com doesn't work
anymore? It says the domain name expired.|
From: guest (Jin dooe)
, 154 months, post #12 |
the page is still down and now it apears to be on sale|
From: guest (mmMM)
, 154 months, post #13 |
pHILICK has gone to that website in the sky good bye and rest in
From: guest (Luv_To_Switch_bods)
, 154 months, post #14 |
D.B. did you ever get to spend all of the money after the jump?|
From: guest (Weirdoid)
, 154 months, post #15 |
Since it's creation Phlick faces multiple hack attacks by hackers
who sought to send spam and make it a porn site (which is why it
went from periods of mixing women to recap with TG pics, to addin g
only adult pics of women), Theresa even gave it away a couple times
in hopes others will do better. The last time the hack attacks
somehow almost cost the hosting server alot of money (I don't
remember how, it's been a while since i discussed it and Theresa
doesn't like talking about phlick very much anymore). So from what
I heard its last death was final. (though the last time it returned
was after a so called final death too).|
From: guest (Kathyscap)
, 154 months, post #16 |
I remember when Phlick went down. I told Theresa that I wanted to
help with the backups and everything. But I never got any response.|
Tired of waiting, I decided to create my own site.
I hope it never gets attacked.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]