, 111 months, post #1 |
First of all happy new year (late I know).|
If already exists a post about this I would like someone to
indicate me where is it.
If not, here comes the help question.
does anyone know any story about someone being a shapeshifter, or
gaining shapeshifting powers, on fictionmania, yahoo groups,
writing.com, or anyplace?
I would thank everyone by the indications.
, 111 months, post #2 |
FictionMania - Altered Fates: Freefalling Freestyle
, 111 months, post #3 |
that's probably one of the best shapeshifting stories you'll read.|
, 111 months, post #4 |
Thanks Deszus, the story is awesome.|
Does anyone else know something about stories with
From: guest (Bodi)
, 111 months, post #5 |
If you like shapeshifting, you may like my some of my stories on my
In the file called "The Gifted" you will find several stories that
have shapeshifting themes. The link to the stories is shown below:
In the same group, you can also read the stories that are stored
under the file called "The Charm". These are not true shape
shifting but the antagonist's body does change into the female that
he wants to become by using the charm that is referenced in the
stories. All of the stories are TG related and have very adult
themes, so they may not be for everyone. Hope you like them.
From: guest (uri)
, 111 months, post #6 |
one of my favorite stories on FM|
, 111 months, post #7 |
Really good as always, from the people who contribute here in the
Anything else someone knows?
, 110 months, post #8 |
There's another good one on FM but I don't remember the name. I
think it's about 3 buddies who wind up with comic book super powers
(one gets the chameleon's belt, one gets clayface's power, and the
other I think gets mystique). They get the powers and go to a
From: guest (Heri)
, 110 months, post #9 |
Does anybody know the name?|
, 110 months, post #10 |
It's called Halloshift Trio: Disguised For Halloween|
, 110 months, post #11 |
A few of the Whateley Academy stories (which are pretty much all TG
to begin with) have shapeshifting...|
The Devil's Dance, Part 1
and its as yet unfinished sequel, Ultimate Disguise
, 110 months, post #12 |
This story line also has a shapeshifting character by the name of
Loki in it. He doesn't appear in all of them though.
, 110 months, post #13 |
series by Rodford Edmiston is not as explicit as some of the other
links above, but it is about a man who gains shapeshifting powers
and chooses to become a female superhero as a result.|
, 110 months, post #14 |
That storyline also has shapeshifting in it
, 110 months, post #15 |
found another. not the greatest piece of literature, but it works.
From: guest (Stickmaker)
, 21 months, post #16 |
Tooting my own horn, here. Doppler Press has brought out my first
Masks story as a Kindle e-book!
I have been writing these stories for over a decade, and am very
pleased to see the first one published .
It is a superhero story set in my own universe. The main character
does not want to be a costumed adventurer. However, circumstances
force him to adopt a female hero ID. (It seemed like a good idea at
From: guest (Stickmaker)
, 11 months, post #17 |
The first three Masks stories - mentioned above by DaveS - are now
available in ebook format from Doppler Press via Amazon:
, 11 months, post #18 |
What are the Masks stories about? The description is vague does it
From: guest (Questioner)
, 11 months, post #19 |
Bodi posted above regarding a file called Gifted with multiple
The link no longer works - does anyone know where this is still
From: guest (Stickmaker)
, 15 days, post #20 |
The Masks stories are superhero tales set in my own universe. Not
everyone with powers is a hero. Not every power is useful.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]