Natsuru has a lot on his mind. He's a typical guy thinking about getting a date with his dream girl. Until he wakes up far more beautiful, well endowed, and physically superior to the girl of his imaginations.
From the word "Go!", Natsuru is swept into the world of kampfers - fighting femme fata ...more|
, 133 months, post #1 |
I was making some edits to the new "Kampfer" entry and I was
wondering if adding an umlaut over the "a" (thus making it the
proper German for "fighter" and not "camphor") would make the entry
difficult to search for using the site search function. You can
search on Google for "kampfer" (no umlaut) and you get results with
the umlaut... would it be the same on here?|
Also, should this entry by cross-listed as anime as well, since an
anime version aired recently in Japan? Or should the anime version
be listed separately? (Unless you like non-stop fanservice and very
little plot, the anime wasn't that good IMO.)
, 132 months, post #2 |
Youtube is cracking down on the episodes.|
, 132 months, post #3 |
There are other sites than youtube one can watch the anime
episodes. And they are of high quality.|
, 132 months, post #4 |
I'm waiting for this one to be released on DVD and hopefully, it
Tell me about it. I've tried several times to get some "Fringe"
episodes (and others) on You Tube and they've either blocked it to
the public or deleted it completely.
I've just about given up on You Tube.
, 132 months, post #5 |
You can watch Kampfer at Animeseason. It's a nice website with lots
of anime series.|
, 132 months, post #6 |
If you want to try looking for the episodes on Youtube, try the
Japanese abbreviation 'KR' or the German spelling "Kaumpfer".
There's only maybe 13 episodes posted so far as the series just
began 1 Oct 09.|
So technically, you're right, it should be both Anime and Manga.
Since all episodes are subtitled, I would say that's an indication
they may be going for an American release sometime.
, 132 months, post #7 |
Agree with the editorial posting comment that there's not much of a
plot aside from lesbian molestation/humiliation of the main
character. When a plot is finally revealed (if you watch all 12
current episodes), the only thing you can say about it is, "WTF,
over?" But a couple of us watched it drunk and it made sense then,
so alcohol makes it better. As it does most things.|
, 132 months, post #8 |
If the 12th episode is the last, all I can say is "wow". Terrible
way to finish off the show.|
From: guest (magma)
, 132 months, post #9 |
I'd name the entry Kämpfer and add an "Aka: Kampfer, Kaempfer" line
after the categories.|
Ideally the metamorphose.org search engine should try mapping ä to
a and ae.
But first someone should probably fix those inconsistencies in
handling of non-ascii characters.
, 132 months, post #10 |
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tlEa5YPfjY Kampfer Abridged done by
MasakoX and some of the teamfourstar team|
From: guest (Panic)
, 132 months, post #11 |
This is the site I used to watch the entire series.
From: guest (Batzille)
, 132 months, post #12 |
I downloaded the 12 episodes in hd.|
but the manga is still better than the series
both are still funny :)
From: guest (tremer2)
, 132 months, post #13 |
does anybody know for sure if the kampfer anime is really finished?|
plus, i was able to download 12 episodes, but ppl are talking about
a 13th one i cant seem to find, so what's the deal?
, 132 months, post #14 |
The anime had only 11 episodes of "plot" and then the 12th was the
"Christmas special." I have not heard of any OVAs on the DVDs
released so far in Japan.|
The ending left the door open for more episodes, but that is
entirely up to the company that produced Kampfer. I haven't heard
of a second season yet.
, 132 months, post #15 |
The stuffed animals on the show were male right? Because in the
last episode, they all traded bodies with the kampfers. And why did
Natsuru-San's stuffed animal dress up like that? I'm guessing to
show off the sexy body?|
, 132 months, post #16 |
Sorry, but I think the "messengers" were supposed to be female,
based mostly on fact they were voiced by female seiyuu (voice
actresses). Akane's bunny talked in a rude manner (with a girlish
voice), but Shizuku's wildcat used very feminine-sounding Japanese
(finishing sentences with "desu wa", for example). Also, Natsuru's
tiger dreamed of being a girl and Mikoto's dog was voiced by Mamiko
Noto, who rarely ever does male voices..|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]