Nightmare Ned episode "Girl Trouble"|
Ned Needlemeyer is a young grade-school boy who gets wild nightmares. After being tricked by the bullies of his school into using the girls' bathroom, Ned drifts into a nightmare about what life would be like if he had been turned into a girl. Can he survive the fairer sex?
*Nightmare Ned: "Girl ...more|
, 216 months, post #1 |
Yeah, I remember this episode. After he discovered he was a girl,
he ran to an older woman and screamed something about being a girl.
She replied that she would grow up to be a beautiful woman like
her. Ned screamed and ran away.|
I think the episode after that had to do with his pet pig, who was
Canadian, you know, Canadian Bacon? And he kept saying, 'eh?" at
the end of his sentances.
From: guest (Joe SixPack)
, 71 months, post #2 |
Pardon the necro thread, but I have some info for this entry. The
name of the episode is "Girl Trouble." It was broadcast just once
in 1997 before the show got canned and has been a mystery since
then, but a copy just showed up on YouTube, and I've cleaned it up
slightly and posted it through my site.|
It's in the "Vault" section of my site, in the "TG Theater." I'm
not posting a direct link as per the site's rules.
From: guest (Joe SixPack)
, 71 months, post #3 |
Sorry. First time posting a link here and I messed it up. sixpacksite.com
If a mod could fix/delete the link in post #2, I'd appreciate it.
, 71 months, post #4 |
Thanks for sharing the clip and the details. I'll add the episode
details to the entry.|
From: guest (vup)
, 71 months, post #5 |
There should be an archivist's award for saving and sharing such
obscuria. Thanks, Joe SixPack! (beer or abs? whichever...)|
That was fun and pretty funny for a kids' show. I also like how the
music was constantly reminding you how surreal such an experience
would be. Also, the protagonist's conclusion that being a girl ==
Click to show spoiler
...naq gura ur'f ernyyl rzonenffrq nobhg vg nsgrejneq.
So, you run the site?
From: guest (Joe SixPack)
, 71 months, post #6 |
That was a show I saw when it first aired and have been trying to
find since. I'd type it into google every month or two to see if it
popped up, and lo and behold, it finally did. And yeah, sixpacksite
is mine, and I also run tgstorytime.com as well.|
From: Air Gear
, 71 months, post #7 |
You get around:|
From: guest (Mr Ed)
, 71 months, post #8 |
Hey, thanks for the episode Joe, and nice site you have there - was
fun browsing the different sections!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]