Astrosaurs 4: The Mind-swap Menace|
Captain Teggs is no ordinary dinosaur - he's an astrosaur! On the incredible spaceship
DSS Sauropod, along with his faithful crew, Gypsy, Arx and Iggy, Teggs rights wrongs,
fights evil and eats a lot of grass! The Astrosaurs are on another mission when they
almost crash into a deserted space ...more|
From: guest (Taylor)
, 137 months, post #1 |
So I've decided to my my TG passion to a new level through the
twitterverse and it's going to be protected to prevent my tweets
from being sent to the public timeline. I strictly only want the TG
community to follow me and my adventures of being a guy in a
women's body :) This is just a start and I might even think about
doing a myspace page and maybe even other social networking sites
sometime in the future. But I want to see how this will work out so
follow me up at PhantomTaylor!!|
, 137 months, post #2 |
Is there a way that only people who go directly to your profile can
read it, without your updates going to the timeline? Makes it much
easier that they wouldn't have to sign up and request, but I did
From: guest (guest)
, 137 months, post #3 |
Nice idea. But for an alternative take on twitter this is very
funny and spot on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2HAroA12w|
From: guest (Greg)
, 137 months, post #4 |
cool idea, but I've searched and searched and cannot find you on
Twitter. Then again, I've never used it before.|
, 137 months, post #5 |
just hit twitter.com slash their username|
, 137 months, post #6 |
This person has protected their updates.
From: guest (Taylor)
, 137 months, post #7 |
just do a search for PhantomTaylor on twitter.com and hit follow.
You need to have an account though, these tweets are only to be
seen for people who knows what this character is about.|
From: guest (hi)
, 137 months, post #8 |
I added you!|
How often do you up date?
From: guest (Taylor)
, 137 months, post #9 |
whenever TG is on my mind :) Feel free to send @replies!|
From: guest (Taylor)
, 137 months, post #10 |
I change my mind, i think i'll follow everyone because the @replies
will be shown onto the public stream!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]