Astrosaurs 4: The Mind-swap Menace|
Captain Teggs is no ordinary dinosaur - he's an astrosaur! On the incredible spaceship
DSS Sauropod, along with his faithful crew, Gypsy, Arx and Iggy, Teggs rights wrongs,
fights evil and eats a lot of grass! The Astrosaurs are on another mission when they
almost crash into a deserted space ...more|
From: guest (Ash)
, 138 months, post #1 |
Didnt see this posted anywhere yet but sounds AWSOME!|
Season 8: "Hex" (Airdate: 03/26/09)
IT�S FREAKY FRIDAY FOR CHLOE AND LOIS WHEN DC CHARACTER
ZATANNA APPEARS � At Chloe�s (Allison Mack) birthday party, a
mysterious magician named Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) grants
Chloe�s wish to be more like Lois (Erica Durance) and switches the
two into each other�s bodies. Zatanna searches for her father�s
book of spells so she can conjure up his spirit but not before also
granting Clark (Tom Welling) his deepest wish. Aaron Ashmore and
Justin Hartley also star. Mairzee Almas directed the episode
written by Bryan Q. Miller (#3T7467).
From: guest (sweet)
, 138 months, post #2 |
, 137 months, post #3 |
This should be pretty interesting. I look foward to it.|
, 137 months, post #4 |
What's Clark's deepest wish these days? Its been 5 years since I
watched this show.|
From: guest (Scott)
, 137 months, post #5 |
Hopefully Clark's deepest wish is to be more like Supergirl! :)|
From: Dale Ribbons
, 137 months, post #6 |
I heard a rumor that it will be that no one remembers his powers or
that he's from Krypton. Of course, this is only a rumor.|
, 137 months, post #7 |
Sounds awesome. Then they'll be able to redo the "Chloe and others
find out about Clark's Powers" episodes again.|
, 137 months, post #8 |
I wonder with the bodyswap scene. Will they wake up in the morning
to see they switched bodies just like other scenes from the movies?|
, 137 months, post #9 |
I hope we get some good reactions after the change, I also wonder
if when in each others bodies they will have them dress as their
norlmal selves, Cloe as lois more conservative and Lois as Cloe
, 137 months, post #10 |
Here is the website for the actress playing Zatana
Quite an attractive woman.
From: Dale Ribbons
, 137 months, post #11 |
Yes, she is. She's the other reason I want to see this.|
, 137 months, post #12 |
She is gorgeous. I can't wait til next week to see the episode. I'm
going to see if I can find a preview of next week's episode of
From: guest (Kathyscap)
, 137 months, post #13 |
I wouldn't mind switching with Zatana herself...|
, 137 months, post #14 |
LOVE the boots!
From: guest (Quiksilver)
, 137 months, post #15 |
wow so short but yet soooo good! cant wait to see it.|
, 137 months, post #16 |
First one is a trailer of three Smallville episodes. Catch a little
more of Zatana in this one, but it's fast paced!
Second link is interesting. Looks like a fan made bodyswap trailer
of Chole and Lois. Just something that looks of interest to some of
, 137 months, post #17 |
There is a great clip of the change posted by CW (Toledo) on
Spoilers for the episode of course.
Also, there is a clip on TV Guide of post change where Chloe (in
Lois's Body) is asking to change back.
, 137 months, post #18 |
On KryptonSite, Everybody has already talked about this episode
alot. There is also a clip there showing the body swap scene right
after the birthday party. KryptonSite is a great place to discuss
the new episodes or season finales.|
From: guest (me)
, 137 months, post #19 |
Just watched it... take it or leave it. The reveal scene is kind of
cool, and Lois certainly is hot, but there was not much to make
this a great transformation. Now, if she had swapped with
, 137 months, post #20 |
Ugh! Yet again, so much potential squandered in the sappy soap
operatic that Smallville has become. They didn't even switch.
Zatanna just turned Chloe into Lois while Lois herself was in
Mexico for the Planet.|
Upsetting episode with so much potential...wasted.
, that's just one man's opinion.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]