Categories:Age, Gender, Possession, Television Show|
Show feature family that moved into a house that is haunted by the
ghost of a former family who resided there.
Multiple possessions ensue.
- Haunted Pilot: Eldest Teen ghost boy (Miles) possesses eldest
teen daughter (Taylor) to impress her friends.
- Haunted Volleyball: Youngest ghost boy (Louie) possesses youngest
girl (Frankie) to give her a confidence boost.
- Haunted Halloween: The attractive mother (Michelle) gets
possessed by an evil ghost.
- Haunted Principal: Miles possesses Michelle to embarrass her
during a date.
- Haunted Prank: Miles possesses Taylor's best friend (Emma) to
help win a gymnastics competition.
- Haunted Bowling Alley: Louie possesses Frankie so he can be a
- Haunted Newbie: Taylor gives Louie permission to possess her in
order to give her gymnastics team a morale boost.
- Mostly Ghostly Girl: Taylor gets Miles to possess her to win an
- Haunted Thundermans: Phoebe is possessed by the episode's
antagonist, the Green Ghoul so he can use her body's superpowers
originally posted by cj on 2013-09-17, 1 edit, entryid=9052