- Categories:Movie, Mechanical, Gender, Male, Female
- Original Theatrical Release: September 25, 2009
This movie is based on a Graphic Novel.
The main plot of the movie involves people using a neural interface
to control robot bodies, or Surrogates, that can be made to look
like who you want to be.
- In the begining of the film, a man meets a woman in the bar, when
they are attackedClick to show spoiler
naq xvyyrq, vg vf erirnyrq gung gur jbzna jnf npghnyyl n zna ng
ubzr hfvat n srznyr obql
- Later several people use Agent Jennifer Peters Surrogate, ,Click to show spoiler
vapyhqvat Gbz Terre naq Qe. Yvbary Pnagre.
- Dr. Lionel Canter uses several different Surrogates throughout the
movie, including several younger male bodies, andClick to show spoiler
Gur Cebcurg, cynlrq ol Ivat Eunzrf
originally posted by Sara on 2010-08-01, no edits, entryid=8549