- Categories:Size, Video Game
- Original Game Console: Nintendo DS
- Original Release Date: May 15, 2006
- Also known as: Super Mario DS
In the latest 2-D Mario game there are 2 new power-up mushrooms in
addition to the standard Super Mushroom.
- Causes Mario or Luigi to grow to a gigantic, invincible
proportion temporarily. This item can be found at certain Toad
Houses and used in any stage.
- Causes Mario or Luigi to shrink to tiny size, even smaller then
their normal, non-super form. In this form they can jump extremely
high, but because of their tiny size, they bounce off of most
enemies. This size is needed in order to reach some of the hidden
exits and special sections of stages.
originally posted by Sara on 2006-03-07, 1 edit, entryid=799