Categories:Mythical, Were, Animal, Book, Role playing game|
The Shadow Demi-plane of Ravenloft absorbs all horrors from the
D&D multiverse. When someone commits act of horrible evil, Dark
Forces could teleport him into misty realm, then change them to
better fit his new evil role. Very often, they chsnge humans into
vampires and werewolves, but other mutations also exists.
- Isle of Dr.Markov - version of Moreau Island, where evil doctor
changes anyone into animal-human hybrids. More they are behave like
animals, more animals they become. When change completes, doctor
captures them and uses new innocent adventures to give them part of
human blood. Doctor is cursed too - he could change into any animal
(except human) at will, but always remain with human head. Usually,
he changes to gorilla to disguise as strong fat man.
- Carnival - freak show, where any who spent too much time, changes
into freak to show dark side of his nature.
- quest: Neither man, nor beast
- book: Tapestry of dark souls; book also contains werefolf and
- Sourange - Florida-like country, with talking animals, natural
werecreatures and Voodoo magic.
- Karkatass - counry of Wolfweres, creatures whose natural form is
wolf so they could not be cured from lycantropy.
originally posted by Inry on 2007-01-04, 1 edit, entryid=7234