- Categories:Size, Misc, Video Game
- Original Game Console: Nintendo 64
- Original Release Date: September 29, 1996
- Enhanced Re-Release as Super Mario 64 DS for Nintendo DS: November
- Original Re-Release on Nintendo Wii Virtual Console: November 19,
When entering Boo's Mansion stage, Mario will shrink to fit inside,
as it is the size of a doll house.
When Mario gets the Metal Cap switch activated, he can find Metal
Caps in some of the blocks. When used, Mario changes into a solid
metal mass that is slow, heavy and invincible for a short period of
For the DS Remake, this power up was given to Wario, who can
activate it by using Wario Power Flower.
originally posted by Figgy on 2004-03-18, 1 edit, entryid=2873